The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lions Bride (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulleemagic
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of paulleemagic
Looking for a Lions Bride Illusion Buy or Rent from Mid Feburary to May 1st

Thanks Paul Lee
TheAmazingLuke
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingLuke
My advice.....Call John Gaughan...The best cage you will ever see. It WILL hold it's value. You would most likely be able to sell it after your done with it on the auction. The last one I saw went in a couple weeks......And hey....you might lose a thousand bucks....in the re sell of course. My opinion

Cheers,
Luke Mouton
gianni mattiolo
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of gianni mattiolo
Are you going to use a trained animal or a circus one??
MagicGib
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MagicGib
Just my opinion don't use animals in Magic - Lions were not made to be stuck in cages for 20 secs of lime light what for ? get someone who concents to being in the act like a human.

sorry just my 2 cents pennies whatever
gianni mattiolo
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

With all respect .. if you have animals who like to do it theres nothing wrong... everything depend on how the animal is trained, believe it or not I have mine that are so happy when are with me on stage... I say it again if the animal find a positive reward in what is doing he will always do it with any kind regrets.
gianni mattiolo
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

In anycase, I didn't want to talk about animals yes or no... if you have problem with big cats or prop ill be happy to help you.
sincerely Gianni Mattiolo
MagicGib
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MagicGib
I Accept what you say was not having a go at people who do use animals but then again haveing been in show buisness for so long before I did magic ever since I was little I been in this world and it paints such a diffrent picture. I hope as you say in your case they like to be there.

don't wana steel this post just I felt like posting it ofcourse being a big peta supporter

sorry
paulleemagic
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of paulleemagic
Sorry but not everyone that uses aminals abuse them. I agree that some do but please don't tell me you believe that everyone does!

As a matter of fact my waits for me at the door, when I say to him lets go do some Magic!
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Café. You'll get this a lot on here. A guy is trying to rent an illusion and the next thing you know everyone is trying to tell you how to perform it. Hang in there, pretty soon they will get back on subject. All that being said, the Café is still a good forum with great members that do have good intentions. I've learned a lot from these guys. Now I'm doing it. LOL Sorry, I don't know anyone renting a cage.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I would see if Bill Smith can help on the rentals. A customer of mine just had one built by Wellington. You are looking in the neighborhood of $10,000. I am pretty sure John Gaughan would be more as would Owens. You might contact Wellington or Bill to see if they can help you.

Send me a regular email if you need phone numbers.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
gianni mattiolo
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Both version from John and Bill are professional, consider the fact the steps in Bill version are deceptive but have to going out from the side.in Bill s version there s also the possibilities to show that the girl is still there.. but of course this will require more assistant.animals are confortable in both , please do not forget the net to prevent some tail escape, and do not expect that you can get a cat inside from the beginning .. be patient and reinforce the animal frequently.
Gianni Mattiolo
WiDells magic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of WiDells magic
Paul
e-mail me I have one for you.Left you a message last week also
rick@rickwilcox.com
Rick Wilcox
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lions Bride (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL