The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW Porper Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Actually you don't need to buy anything. You can amaze and delight your audiences with borrowed items, tea cups, bowls, paper cups, glasses or whatever you want.

You buy stuff just for the fun of it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
754 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
I have $400 thumb tips for sale if anyone is interested. They are a lot better than the metal ones I used in the 60's.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2011-01-25 08:39, MagicMoney wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-21 13:30, Pete Biro wrote:
Not cups and balls, but a single cup that does everything a chop cup will do but with NO M****TS... a radical new principle that Joe has been working on for some time. Don't bug HIM... watch here for more information. (I'm going out of town 'til next Tuesday).

Why?
Do we need a cup with NO M****TS...? Does the audience care? Are the cups we now use with M****TS not working? Seemed to work ok for Don Alan and many others.

I have my own cup which does the same thing. You can do so much more with it than the standard chop cup. Example: I can show the cup empty which it is, and immediately produce a ball. Mine is very versatile and while you are right, it is fun and fools the pants off those in the know.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Hey Pete:

What's the latest?
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Was wondering about this myself
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Hey Pete, any word on the cup.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Guess it was not a real idea.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
It probably got cancelled after Axel Hecklau brought out Just A Cup.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-06-05 15:41, Martino wrote:
It probably got cancelled after Axel Hecklau brought out Just A Cup.

But it uses a m****t
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW Porper Cup (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL