The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dragon backs at Target (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4404 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Just found Bicycle Dragon backs at Target for 3 bucks per deck. They are gorgeous. Deep red and black pips and back design is great. They feel thinner than normal bikes...like they are two layers instead of three...but they handle great.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
3037 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I went to all the Target stores in my area with no luck. In fact, they had very little in the way of playing cards. In the past they had a decent stock of the limited release Bikes. Smile
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4404 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Keep trying because they are really cool and handle great. Faro right out of the box
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
I just picked up a set myself. They handle well and come with a DB from target for $3.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4404 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention they come with a DB...which is really nice given how elaborate the backs are. Don, do you think the cards feel slightly thinner than normal bikes?
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Defiantly feel a little thinner . But they handle good for now, well see once they get broken in.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
I ordered one of these & I really like them. Love the blood red on the hearts & diamonds.

You can get the deck here -

http://www.cards4magic.co.uk/acatalog/xCards.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dragon backs at Target (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL