The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond ESP 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Just picked this up. Great quality, wonderful assortment of special cards...and an outstanding "marked" version.

I really like this...and expect to be using it in a number of effects. Find information below...

http://www.magicbox.uk.com/beyond-esp-2.html

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
How's the "m*****g system for us close-up visually challenged individuals?

Jorey
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Quite good. I also have a set and my vision is not superb. I have no problems at all.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Thank you, Sid.

Jorey
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
153 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
They look really good... Slightly off topic but I recently purchased one by ParaLabs and that's pretty good too.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
The system really works. I realized I needed a new one when I was working with a set of cards with a much more subtle system. (ie: freaking TINY to these aging eyes) I realized I had the potential to stand there squinting like an idiot... These are much "more gooder."

They are NSR (No Squinting Required)and should, in fact, be called "ESP NSR" decks.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
The marks on the MK-MOD ESP cards are suitable for aging eyes as well:

http://mind.hak.me/products/mk-mod/
silver
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of silver
By the way - what is the difference between Beyond ESP2 and Beyond ESP3??
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, I'd like to know this as well.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of celebrity
There is very little difference to be honest, a new box design, new fake and new card stock plus access to extra routines!

We would have just reprinted version 2 but since the USPCC lost all the artwork we had to re create it and couldn't guarantee that they would be identical hence a few changes and now re-classified as V3.

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Mind over Magic
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Mind over Magic
I will be picking this up soon. Is the routine Symbologic included in the instructions or is that something totally different?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of celebrity
If memory serves me correctly Symbologic is a different pack altogether with coloured ESP symbols.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

SShawUK
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of SShawUK
Happily to be proven wrong, but I seem to remember Symbologic used a little extra something to create a perfect matching sequence. If you know the Symbologic method, then it can certainly be applied to Beyond ESP cards.
However, I would sincerely recommended picking up "Submodalities" (available from http://www.magicbox.uk.com/submodalities-sale-dvd.html). I truly believe Dave Humphrey's "Jazz Mentalism" to be a far superior effect than Symbologic, due to the fact that you end totally clean, with all the cards fully examinable.
Although this is my favourite effect on the DVD, it also contains some other fantastic ESP card routines. Although it sounds clichéd, "Jazz Mentalism" is worth the price of the DVD alone in my opinion!
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

www.magicblog.org
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Probably doing myself out of a sale but the Jazz Mentalism effect will be included in the pdf update free of charge for those that have added themselves to the list!

The DVD does have some other good ideas on it too!

Best Wishes Michael

Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2041 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On 2011-01-29 10:55, celebrity wrote:
Probably doing myself out of a sale but the Jazz Mentalism effect will be included in the pdf update free of charge for those that have added themselves to the list!

I have and use Jazz Mentalism, but which list is that?
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Jazz Mentalism was the name of an effect from the Submodalities DVD created by Dave Humpfrey. This is a very clean esp matching effect using no extra cards.

Apologies for any confusion!!

;)

SShawUK
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of SShawUK
I think Mike was asking which list you are referring to when you say "free of charge for those that have added themselves to the list! "
This must be the mailing list with routine updates that you run. There is an e-mail address on the back of Beyond ESP3 that will get you onto Michael's mailing list!
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

www.magicblog.org
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1967 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ooops yep, email address is in the book to sign up for the updates!

;)

aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Just received this today - only 4 days from Newcastle, England to Ottawa in Canada. That is a new record for an overseas parcel, at least in my experience.. Anyway, the cards are great. The markings are subtle and will never be found by a spec but not hard to read by the performer with a minimal amount of practice. There are a few extras included with the two ESP decks, one black, one red. There is also a booklet of effects included by various well known performers - all this for less than $30. Excellent value for $$.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2011-01-29 11:29, celebrity wrote:
Jazz Mentalism was the name of an effect from the Submodalities DVD created by Dave Humpfrey. This is a very clean esp matching effect using no extra cards.

Apologies for any confusion!!

;)

I could see where there would be confusion since I coined the term "Jazz Mentalism" over a decade ago. It specifically refers to a particular approach to Q&A and has nothing to do with ESP cards.

Good thoughts,

Bob Cassidy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Beyond ESP 3 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL