The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » School Shows and Fundraisers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Point of interest on Donald's behalf: In certain markets school fundraisers can be lucrative. People who can't book them probably don't have the stomach for all the rejection that you get. It's part show, part business and completely about the numbers. Before the MM I was doing 85 a year, paying 4 people and carrying lighting, sound and 16 illusions for 3 completely different productions. The market is still soft in my area but I am redesigning two mid-sized programs to reintroduce next year.

And again, have no concept about what to call the program until you get input from the PTA. It's a business where you are on the phone 30 hours a week in addition to the shows and have to meet with people every chance you get.

Click here to view attached image.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Cool van Jay. Would like to see a bigger picture.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
How do you post a photo directly and not as a link? I've seen others do it.

As a side note, when that van was new the valet parked it right out front the entrance to the Castle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » School Shows and Fundraisers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL