The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Membership (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

3M
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
59 Posts

Profile of 3M
Greetings fellow magicians- I have been facing a small dilemma and would gladly take any advice given- I applied and became an IBM member in 2008 but never received my membership card or the membership packet at all. I notified my local ring representative and he said another packet would be mailed. I never got it. So, with no ID # and no real help, my account lapsed into inactivity. I'm about to relocate to the LA area (being originally from WI) and would very much like to renew my membership but I'm not quite sure how to go about recovering my info since I never received it in the first place. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Fred "3M" Falk
Semper Magus
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings Fred, all you have to do is contact Sindie at the I.B.M. office and she will be very happy to assist you in both researching what has happened with your packet and helping get you set.

Call 1-888-624-4927 and I am certain they will help you out.

Love that photo you have on your post....are you a Devil Dog?

Keep a dream in the making

Maria
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Fred, what Merlina said with this one addendum: If you have any further difficulty (which you surely won't with Sindie) let me know and I'll follow up personally.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Maria and Skip are right. Sindie will take care of it for you. She is fantastic!

Mark. Smile
3M
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
59 Posts

Profile of 3M
Thank you all for your assistance! And yes Maria, I am a "Devil Dog" =)
Semper Magus
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Semper Fi!
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
3M
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
59 Posts

Profile of 3M
Ooh-rah Father Photius!
Semper Magus
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Fred, by now you should have received a phone call from Sindie at IBM and your membership should have been handled. PLEASE advise when your renewal comes up per our PM to each other.

THANK YOU for your service and Semper Fi from "Mommy I".

Maria
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Membership (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL