The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tray jack table (waiter's stand) vs. Tripod table (music stand/trap table) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Thanks for the kind words Chance. New table designs are in the works right now and I'll post photos asap.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
I prefer folding Harbin myself, but if I had to abandon it I'd go with a tray jack/keyboard stand.

You know, in fact I believe I have one in the shed... *ponders*

Tripod bases, in my experience, have serious stability problems and don't stand up to the abuse busking brings.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Wasn't trying to be kind, Jazzy. If the table you send me is half the table we've designed on paper, then it's going to be the nicest busking table I've ever seen, bar none.

No kidding guys. It looks freaking amazing. Do yourself a favor and PM Jazzy for details. Order your table while he still has some extra materials laying around from doing my project. You'll get a much better price that way.
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Been in touch with Jazzy Snazzy. What a wonderful, helpful, lovely guy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tray jack table (waiter's stand) vs. Tripod table (music stand/trap table) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL