The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Flea Market Auction Lecture Orlando (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
GUYS AND GALS this is the most bag for your buck deal in Florida!
Bargains and fun learn and hobnob with your fellow Magicians.

A BETTER TIME IS NO TTO BE HAD AT AN EVENT SUCH AS THIS! PLAN FOR IT!

It’s that time of the year again!

FAME of Greater Orlando

IBM RING 170

PRESENTS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

9:00AM – 5:00PM

Magic Flea Market / Auction

with 2 Free Lectures

GENERAL ADMISSION: Still only $10.00 !!!
PLEASE PASS THE WORD ONTO ALL YOUR MAGIC FRIENDS…

A full day of magic…great deals…two lectures…and still only $10.00 admission
Great Fun…Great Deals…New & Used Magic
- Plenty of FREE parking –
Rent table space and sell your old unused magic
For full table $15.00, plus $10.00 per person admission
e-mail: CraigFennessy@gmail.com to reserve a table. Payment at the door
SCHEDULE:
8:30am- Flea Market Load-in & set-up
9:00am – Flea Market Opens
10:00am – 11:30am – Private workshop, Aldo & Rachael Colombini
(Workshop is limited to 12 people, $25.00 extra. Reservations recommended)
11:45 – 12:45 – Mini FREE lecture with Kostya Kimlat
12:00pm – Flea Market Closes
1:00pm – 2:30pm – Headliner lecture, Aldo Colombini, Free with admission
2:30 – 4:30pm – Auction
5:00pm – Events ends

Food & Drink available on site
Christ the King Lutheran Church – Barnabas Hall
4962 Apopka-Vineland Rd., Orlando, Florida 32819

DIRECTIONS:
* Take I-4 to Exit74A-Sandlake/International Dr. exit.

* Turn west onto Sandlake Rd. go 1.3 miles to Apopke-Vineland Rd.

* Turn right onto Apopka-Vineland, go north 3 miles (4 traffic lights)

* First left driveway after Woodbreeze Rd. traffic light.

The optional workshop with Aldo Colombini is up close and personnel. Submit in advance your suggestions of what you would like Aldo to teach during the workshop.

E-mail Craig Fennessy@gmail.com for workshop reservations…LIMITED SEATING

Go to http://www.Ring170.com for more info and download a full flyer.
Call: 407-947-1182 for more information
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
OK THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS 15 DAYS TILL THE AMAZING EVENT AND ALL OF IT FOR ONLY 10 BUCKS "Are you serious?" YEP WE SURE ARE!
Joe Zimmer

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
We'll be there....soooooo looking forward to another great year!

Maria
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I would be so disappointed if you were not there Maria. It just would not be the same without you. Tell asll of our south Florida Magi Friends to get up here there are going to be a lot of great deals this year as always. ALDO COLUMBINI TOO for 10 bucks WOW!
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I want to make this someday. Again I'm booked to far away.

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
12 days and stil lonly 10 bucks Gonna be a great time!
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Yipee, can't wait.

Maria
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
9 more days and we're closing in on it some new Ideas this year we're going to even have Lightning auctions of different items throughout the day. LOTS OF FUN AND SUPRISES THIS YEAR GANG !
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Hey Joe....you keep building up the excitement and us old folks have old hearts that might not be able to stand the wait Smile

Maria
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Well Maria take a look at the message copied here From Aldo and Rachel this should get the blood pumping TELL EVERYONE!

A special message from Aldo & Rachael….

Hi All,

Remember the IBM Ring 170 FleaMarket lecture (free with admission) is both myself and Rachel and this lecture will be one of "The Farewell Tour Lectures". your event will actually be the first lecture of the Tour and therefore there will be all the special things available that will be part of the major tour, champagne, commemorative t-shirts, full color lecture notes etc….

Here's the special deal, each person attending the optional workshop will receive a free copy of the Farewell Tour Lecture Notes (value $25).

The optional workshop will be based on the "Basic Sleights of Magic" Teaching of the Emsley count, double lift, Olram subtelty, Hamman count, flustration count etc etc. There will be the basic teaching plus how to incorporate these moves into certain effects, there will be specific items for sale that include these moves.

We will also try to accommodate any attendee’s prior desires for the workshop, just let us know in advance if there is something specific you would like to be included in the workshop.

Make your Workshop Reservation by e-mailing CraigFennessy@gmail.com Payment at the door - LIMITED SEATING-

We would suggest that attendees bring a deck of cards, however we will have some available if people are without.

Ciao

Aldo & Rachel
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Well 2 more days and we are at teh big ring 170 Flea Market Auction and Lecture WOW a busy day ! 9 to 5 and a lot of great deals magic and fellowship to be had! So much fun in one day! Please let us know if you are coming heard last night that Mario Carrandi (sorry if that is misspelled ) is coming up for the event! If yo do come in and are new to the event PLEASE stop by my table and say hello would love to meet you !

JOE Z
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
SKILL
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
145 Posts

Profile of SKILL
O yeah will be there the magicians from Miami
and I bring like 5 friends too so I can wait to tomorrow ..ja ja ja i
Rene
In order to arrive at perfeccion
you must go through the failure
Japanese Thoughts
vanp8
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of vanp8
Flea market was great!! Picked up some great props. If you weren't there you'll have to wait until next year. Zig Zag Lady for $100. Wow. No I didn't leave off a zero.
vanp8
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of vanp8
No I didn't purchase the Zig Zag. Just realized that it might have sounded that way.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Joe, I posted on a separate thread but you guys outdid yourselves! It was so wonderful to spend the day with so many long time friends and to hook up with those we had not seen in a while. The sales were fast and furious and the auction was fantastic. Picked up a bunch of new wood magic effects from you Smile for a great price, sold boxes and boxes of magic, and everyone left a little richer either with new goodies or with more green in their pockets. All this and visiting with so many special friends, Simone, Jeff, Robert, Dan, Joe, Craig, Bev, Tim, Mario, etc., etc., etc. you each know who you are....a lecture by the Colombinis was the icing on the cake.

Why don't you guys consider doing it twice a year? Put me down for tables, attendance and anything else you can put us down for.

THANK YOU for all you, Craig and the awesome team of volunteers did to make the day SPECTACULAR for all of us who were there.

Maria
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I want to thank EVERYONE who cameto this wonderful day! It wwent so very well thanks to all f the voluteers and friends who came in support of a great event. Thanks especially to Craig Fennessy whoworked hard to make sure this event took place he is an amazing guy who we are lucky to have as Presidentof our ring. It means so much to me to hear the greatthingssaid here that allhad a good time and that you even made some green as they say. But hearing of the friendships reaquasinted and renewed and well you knwo what I mean that is the TRUE icing on the cake!

Joez
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Flea Market Auction Lecture Orlando (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL