The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Muscle Pass Angles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Orb
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Orb
I have always loved the applications MP brings, and the potential that is yet to be discovered in it. To me, it's almost the ultimate move. The moveless move, where you can make things happen without really apparently doing anything. The one issue that I have come across though, is the angle problems.

Shoot Ogawa has some wonderful applications for muscle pass, one that I'm especially fond of is the way he uses it to vanish a coin (first coin vanish at 07:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KaLOOtnNQs). I've been constantly trying to work out how he makes that vanish angle proof, but can't seem to get it right. I have a lot of his material, but he never goes over the angles much.

The same goes for Akira Fuji's Jet Coins, such a beautiful routine but I'm not fully sure how to secure my angles, as he doesn't go over that much in his dvd. Is there any small tips that could improve my MP angles(from the front especially)? And also being able to MP into FP consistantly?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You're going to have to figure it out. Work on it with a friend.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Orb
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Orb
That's really good advice but the problem is, despite doing coin magic for a couple of years now, I don't know anyone else who's interested in magic that could help me out. Mirrors have been my best magic buddy so far, it used to be the good ol' webcam but he has unfortunately passed away.

I have found that a slight bend of the wrist helps the MP getting into FP easier, I'm looking for these subtle advices that might help out, if there are any that is.
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
Record yourself on video (with camera or computer) it's more useful than a mirror
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
The "angle problem"....it seems there is always an "angle problem".
Wes
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Agree with Taiga.. That helped me a lot.. Because when recodring yourel you're focusing on the routine instead of looking to the mirror..
When you finish and watch what you've recorder then you will mention every detail that you got to fix..
Searching for the magic side of life...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Muscle Pass Angles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL