The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » McBride's Mystery School (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
I just got back from attending Jeff McBride's Mystery School's Masters Class. Wow. I mean wow!

I feel like I just changed my thinking from a guy who does tricks to a performer! Plus, the professional advice on marketing, theater and much more...wow!

I highly recommend anyone wanting to make a living doing magic - it's not your website, not your google adwords, not your brochure - it's putting together the most professional show possible and marketing that.

Be glad to share my experiences more with anyone. This is the REAL way to get more business!

(PS....Thanks to Jeff, Abbi, Tim, Eugene, Larry and Tobias....and our special guest Losander. You all rocked!)
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
761 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
I've been twice and both times it was a "monkey touch the monolith" experience...

and yeah the product being marketed has to be spot on and Jeff and the other instructors sure do a GREAT job at helping get you there..

Jeff took a piece I was working on (and thought was good, and the few groups I had preformed for LOVED IT.) and made it AWESOME
with audible laughs throughout the routine from crowds...

so umm got my Intro down.. time to head back to vegas for the rest of the show LOL
its ok.. balloon dogs don't bite
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
Thanks for sharing this. I had never heard of it...very tempting.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Jeff also started doing a live web show at http://mcbridemagic.tv 10PM eastern time every Monday night.
-Matt
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Michael, check out his website - http://www.magicalwisdom.com/

I was so pleased with the class...I performed for 16 years and then was off for another 20...and I wish I had this experience back when I performed regularly back then. So much great content from working pros. And Jeff is a great instructor. He offered a LOT of custom advice for me. I strongly recommend!
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
Thanks guys...I've added it to my development plan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » McBride's Mystery School (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL