The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Modern coin magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
856 Posts

Profile of boydy
In my local magic shop you can buy a notebook size copy of Expert at the Card Table. Wouldn't it be good to have this tiny size version of Modern coin Magic as it's a classic also, No??
cdmdu
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of cdmdu
Sure, it would.
But I think that Modern Coin Magic isn't old enough: copyright's are always available for a few years, so, you will have to wait.
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
There is a P/B version of Modern Coin Magic it's not as small as some of the Expert at the Card Table editions, But it much smaller than the H/B edition, I also think the P/B edition has less material than the original H/B. Why would you need a smaller version of this book?
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
856 Posts

Profile of boydy
Just to carry in the back pocket and for my collection. It look so small.
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Modern coin conjuring needs a new updated treatise for the 21st century.
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2026 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
I think it's an older version, but the Lybrary has Bobo's in PDF form. Load it into your smartphone/pda and off you go.

http://www.lybrary.com/modern-coin-magic-p-120.html

They've got a version of Erdnase too. Takes up no extra room in your pocket to have both. Smile
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
There is a lot more material in Modern Coin Magic than there is in Expert at the Card Table. I don't think it would be easy to make a pocket size version

Craig
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
Hi There

You could always buy the official PDF Version and read it on your mobile phone (providing you have one with a largish screen such an iPhone or something)

Just A Thought
cdmdu
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of cdmdu
Sorry, I thought you spoke about the New Modern Coin Magic
Have to buy new glasses!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Modern coin magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL