The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help needed...Coin/Mental Effect. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
Yo Guys,

If have posted this in the wrong spot sorry to the Admin and please feel free to move it.

For some reason I think I remember reading this effect (or one like it) years ago or maybe recently but I can't remember where. So any help would be great (book, creator, name of the trick)

Effect: Ask a spectator for a # between 1-100, reach into your pocket and pull out all the coin change you have in that pocket hand it to the spectator and have them count it...the total amount equals the selected #...show hand empty, show pocket empty, no extra coins no secret pockets. That's it in a nut shell...

Anyone know who's this is or where I might be able to reference this effect, or similar effects. And please forgive my lack of knowledge if this is something basic that I have missed over the years...and if it's something more all the better...

Thanks and good look'in out,

RJ
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
I think you're thinking about International Pocket Change by Cosmo Silano: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&38

(see what I did there? I know which mentalism trick you're thinking of)
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
LOL...Thanks Curtis.

Question had been answered so the Admins can delete this post if they'd like.

RJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help needed...Coin/Mental Effect. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL