The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Tora's "Automatic Dove to Rabbit" Anyone have or ever used one? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Hi Folks!

I am looking for anyone who may have or has ever used the "Automatic Dove to Rabbit" Illusion made by TORA.

I would appreciate it if you could give me your opinion on this prop.

Many Thanks!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
I never witnessed this one in person, but what I can say for sure is that Tora's products are top notch. If you're in doubt in terms of quality, rest assured this Tora's the way to go. As for workability, try to get a performance video of it (A real one, not a demo) 'cause some of his ad photos are way too deceptive.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Tora should work, but I prefer the looks on the one made by Smoky Mountain Magic, a little more expensive but beautiful
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I am glad you asked first, Frank. A lot of overseas props are rip offs. Most of the rip offs are cheaper priced, but the quality is so low, it is not worth purchasing. Always do a survey as you are now when it comes to buying overseas.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2011-02-12 17:08, Fábio DeRose wrote:
I never witnessed this one in person, but what I can say for sure is that Tora's products are top notch. If you're in doubt in terms of quality, rest assured this Tora's the way to go. As for workability, try to get a performance video of it (A real one, not a demo) 'cause some of his ad photos are way too deceptive.

Quote:
On 2011-02-15 11:33, Dynamike wrote:
I am glad you asked first, Frank. A lot of overseas props are rip offs. Most of the rip offs are cheaper priced, but the quality is so low, it is not worth purchasing. Always do a survey as you are now when it comes to buying overseas.

So, Do I buy it, or don’t I buy it???????
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Tora Magic does not work with any rip-offs. In fact, they have a wide array of original products and designs. As I said, though, don't be fooled by the ad pics. Some can be VERY misleading.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Get advice from stevens hes onest .
hady.87
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of hady.87
Simply don't.

Go for chalet magic or smouky moutain , I just made the same mistake and spent around a month fixing it and making it to work in a smooth way
www.hadyakiki.com
will turn your mind upside down
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2394 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
It is interesting to note that Smokey Mountain’s Doves to Rabbit is no longer available. The reason given is that George Kimery of Chalet Magic asked him to discontinue it due to the fact he invented it in 1969.

So how long to copyright’s last. I thought it was 7 or 10 years. Do you mean to tell me the once you invent something that no one can ever make an improvement on it or profit from it in any way?
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
joey
View Profile
New user
montreal,canada
56 Posts

Profile of joey
I own a few of tora products as well as chalet producte and from my own experience go with the Chalet dove to rabbit it will last you longer and is better built and you can easily place 4 doves in the chalet and only 2 in toras
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Fairchild Magic and Rich Hill make Doves to Rabbits and both are very nice. I have a Rich Hill version and I love it.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
MagicianTrent
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MagicianTrent
Anyone done any business with chalet magic lately. They take your $$$ and give you nothing back but excuses upon excuses. Five months later I have still not received a prop I paid for in full including shipping after I was convinced by them not yo buy a good used one. Not to happy with chalet right now. Not sure what to do either. Wish I would have looked on here before giving him a dime. Bad news for chalet magic I am not hoping away on thus one. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. I want my prop.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Tora's "Automatic Dove to Rabbit" Anyone have or ever used one? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL