The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » In Search of (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
I am looking for an effect that used to be commercially available and still may be. It consists of a strip of paper with ESP signs on them. The strip is enclosed in a paper sleeve that has a series of lines on it. You pass a scissors down the length of the sleeve, inviting the spectator to stop you anywhere. You cut along the line and when you open the sleeve, you discover that the spectator has had you cut through the ESP symbol that you predicted. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Marty
fordkross
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fordkross
Ed Fowler sells the item. Can't recall it's name, but he recently sent it to me for review.
His email is carlyle@pilot.infi.net
tell him I said Hi.
from
Ford
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Quote:
On 2002-04-21 11:29, martinkaplan wrote:
I am looking for an effect that used to be commercially available and still may be. It consists of a strip of paper with ESP signs on them. The strip is enclosed in a paper sleeve that has a series of lines on it. You pass a scissors down the length of the sleeve, inviting the spectator to stop you anywhere. You cut along the line and when you open the sleeve, you discover that the spectator has had you cut through the ESP symbol that you predicted. Thanks in advance for your help.
-Marty

Try Perfect Magic in Montreal, Canada. Phil Matlin sells several versions, one with Chinese Characters, another with ESP symbols. His toll free number is 1-800-665-3754 and his e-mail is permagic@montrealnet.ca
Tell him I sent you.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Marty,

Check out http://www.jaysankey.com, he has an effect for sale on there which is identical in effect except it uses standard playing cards. You could probably make up your own version with ESP symbols!

Martino. Smile
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Thanks for all your help, guys. I know that one of these sources will pan out and solve my problem.

-Marty
MichelAsselin
View Profile
Veteran user
20th century, 3rd dimension
325 Posts

Profile of MichelAsselin
Phil Matlin is one of the nicest, straightest guys in the dealer business. Order with confidence.
" , ? ; !!! "
- Marcel Marceau, Feb 30, 1945.
Fred Darevil
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Fred Darevil
The secret of this effect is explained in the Tarbell or in Practical Mental effects. It is as deceptive as it is simple. With a computer you can make it yourself.
Best,
Fred
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » In Search of (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL