The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Kueppers vs. Wong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Luke Clough
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Luke Clough
Quick question, I have seen a video of someone performing a routine using Kueppers' "Super Triple Morgans", and was told that they are similar to Wong's "Super Triple Coin?

Wong's are significantly cheaper, so was wondering if anyone knows how they differ. Is it worth spending more if they'll be better?
benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
Where is this video? I was unaware that Roy makes 'super triple morgans'. What is the price vs wongs?
Luke Clough
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Luke Clough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aguLXHPRDg

Wong's are $120
Kueepers are $250

big difference!!! lol

they are not on his website, but he emailed me back saying he does make them for that figure as above.
benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
Only 250 for super triple coin in morgans from kueppers? that's good!! last quote I got from Johnny on super triple coin in morgans was 400
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Most of the times the more you pay the better quality you get.. That's a rule..
Searching for the magic side of life...
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
California
498 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Wong's Super Triple Eisenhower Coins are about $135 not the Morgans.
Luke Clough
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Luke Clough
So $250 dollars is looking a good price I'm presuming..... thanks for the input guys....

yep you're right, the wong version are half dollars
fog
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of fog
I have purchased some items from Kueppers and have been very pleased. The quality is excellent. No experience with Wong.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
What is the Super Triple Coin? Is this like a Triple Threat or 3CM gimmick?
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I sure hope not. I'd hate to Todd get ripped off, yet again.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Fumbly fingers. Smile
I meant to say... I'd hate to "see" Todd get ripped off, yet again.
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
I'll be honest, I can't see paying that type of money period for any coins made by any person. That's me and I must say I'm cheap....lol
$60 bucks is my limit for any type of gimmick. I guess that's why I don't use many of them...lol
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Pretty much me too Tim Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
I would like to say, I would pay this kind of money if magic is what pays my bills around here. If I did magic full time and it's how I made my living then by all means I would pay high price for my gaffs. I would get my money back ten fold.

I'm a graphic artist by trade so my computer and software is more then most becasue that's what I need to do my job.
Like everything is life there a time and place for everthing paying top dollar for gaffs is just not it for me at this time.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Again, agreed. Smile

I also certainly don't begrudge those that dig the gaffs because some of them are the bomb for what they do. Smile Love to see the wares put up on my man TCRyder's website at http://realcoinmagic.com/shop.htm There's some wonderful gaff stuff there, top quality at great prices from all the top craftsman via a good guy that really knows his gaffs and his coin magic as well. Smile

But I agree with Tim and if I was doing it professionally (or just being someone that gets this stuff to play with it a bit and give it a good word via his name), perhaps I would have a few more trinkets than I do. Smile But in general, I rely a bit more on the sleight of hand stuff to make the magic happen, but totally understand and respect those that seek out these little marvels at times. Some pretty stuff out there that's for sure. Smile Believe it or not, I'm still using the lowly C/S coin, Smile and for right now that's gaff enough for me. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
I got the coins in the videolink above from Roy´s ebay store. They are soft 1921 morgans. the quality is superb.

The "super triple coin" is not the same as the "triple treat"

-Tommy
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Well, what IS it?
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 11:37, Mb217 wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm still using the lowly C/S coin, Smile and for right now that's gaff enough for me. Smile

Smooth and Tim,

I wish I knew then what I know now, I woulda saved a boatload of $$$! I'll bet I get more use outta my C/S coin and my shell altered as per Mr Dushecks' spec's than all the rest of my expensive gaffs!

MMc
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Quote:
On 2011-02-16 15:53, MickeyPainless wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 11:37, Mb217 wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm still using the lowly C/S coin, Smile and for right now that's gaff enough for me. Smile

Smooth and Tim,

I wish I knew then what I know now, I woulda saved a boatload of $$$! I'll bet I get more use outta my C/S coin and my shell altered as per Mr Dushecks' spec's than all the rest of my expensive gaffs!

MMc

Ahhhh...Mickey me boy...if you know what I know...that boatload of $$$ would be pure gold Smile!!!

Mike
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Mike,

If we knew what you knew... That would be pure gold!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Kueppers vs. Wong (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL