The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Me & Mr. Twain...Magic in Bermuda :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8709 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I'm in Bermuda this weekend and got a chance to do a little magic for the folks here at my hotel at the Hamilton Princess, beautiful place...Smile Anyway, I saw a gentleman sitting in the lobby, a guy named Mark Twain, pretty nice fellow and evidentally a real celebrity down here...And so I showed him some magic, actually did REViSiTED for him. Smile The guy was watching me like a hawk (and so were quite a few others there) Smile and they all loved it. Smile

Magic, like a smile, is truly an international lanquage. Smile With all the applause and attention there in the grand lobby (and man is it grand), I might be working a few tables in the restaurant tonight, who knows... Smile Hey but you know I'm ready, I got my Grandpa's Coins with me and even my new one, JumpMandu...Oh yeah, can't wait for dinner. Smile

-Mb

Click here to view attached image.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
I can see you have his undivided attention. What's your secret to captivating a spectator so well; especially one of his stature and fame?
Wes
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hey Marion Look at Marks Face he is in Awh......
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1062 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
I know your magic was amazing, yet he remains unmoved...
:)
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8709 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Had a great time last night, did some magic for several people at dinner, loads of fun. Smile And you know, that guy was still sitting there...He must love this place. Smile Decided to show him another trick and he was checking my every move out even more this time, didn't even blink...Glad I was on top of my game down here. Smile

Click here to view attached image.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
I heard from a good source that he sat there all night with that same look on his face. I thing you may have put him is shock.
Wes
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2942 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Looks like Mr. Twain may have something palmed in his right hand.
I j
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Nice Marion. Looks like you're having a great time. Would love to see a pic of you doing magic in the restaurant!
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
408 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
Mb
I used to live in Bermuda 88-90, I did some performances during that time. it was great!

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Me & Mr. Twain...Magic in Bermuda :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL