The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » help again please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
I am looking to buy SUC2 by Mark Strivings but can not find any websites who sell them. I contacted Mark himself, but I haven't heard back from him yet. What does everyone think of this trick?
§kitch
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2380 Posts

Profile of ddyment
It's not a trick per se; it's more of a tool. And one of the best.

While it's extremely valuable to the experienced mentalist, it's definitely not "self-working". To do the things that the SUC makes possible requires some real presentation and audience attention management skills. But in the hands of a competent performer, it's one of the most powerful weapons in the mentalist's arsenal.

Mark is often on the road, and unable to respond promptly to e-mail, but he'll be happy to sell you one, I'm sure.

... Doug
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at Vanishing Inc. and The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
MarkAllison
View Profile
New user
Hemel Hempstead, England
53 Posts

Profile of MarkAllison
I know that Mark is experiencing some supply problems at the moment (as I'm waiting to order one).

Basically he has had something of a rush on them and the company who manufacture them have had some problems because the leather supplier has gone out of business.

I heard from Mark last week that a new leather supplier has been found and he's hoping to get some stocks soon.

I would think that Doug's probably right - that Mark's away from his email. I have found him extremely helpful and courteous. Once he gets your message, he'll probably keep you informed of the status of the SUC2s.

Cheers

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » help again please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL