The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » Wizard Product Review - Function 9, Extreme Snowstorm and Blackpool Releases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on the Café, preparations for Blackpool are keeping me busy at the moment.

Just wanted to let you know the new show is now live. On this weeks show we look at Extreme Snowstorm and Function 9. 

We are going to address the Joe Monte situation that was highlighted on the show a couple of weeks ago.

We preview ALL our Blackpool releases - Love Cards, The Nightshade Coin Set and Chop!  We are even airing a no frills demo of Love Cards which has been described by many top names as the perfect close up mentalism piece. 

Finally we are issuing a challenge to ever single person attending the Blackpool Magic Convention - that means YOU!

Here is the show link - 

Click Here!

Please let us know what you think, we love your feedback

Craig
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
A very well deserved review for Calen there. The guy is a genius! Lets hope we see more of the same from him. Im sure hell be a modern day legend!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Is Love Cards really going out like this?

Image


I'm no grammar nazi, but yikes.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1342 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 08:39, DougNicols wrote:
Is Love Cards really going out like this?

Image


I'm no grammar nazi, but yikes.


doh - still looks like a great trick though.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
No it's not.

That was my prototype set, those issues were corrected for the final product after it was proofread

Does that help.

Craig
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 08:49, Craig Petty wrote:
No it's not.

That was my prototype set, those issues were corrected for the final product after it was proofread

Does that help.


Yep thanks! I'm definitely picking up a set.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1342 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Looks great. When, will this be available from WMS - straight after blackpool?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6903 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I had the pleasure of meeting Calen at Magi Fest a couple of weeks ago. He is a really cool guy and his magic is very good! And, yes, it's all doable in the real world as he showed me a bunch of stuff from Function 9 and it looks just as good in real life as it did on the video.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Your performance of "Love cards" is ok,but you're no B.Smith. Smile
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Great show again guy BUT I noticed somthing kinda funny that is especially topical right now.

Lets go back for a moement to your scathing criticism of Psypher from 10/20/2010 and listen again to the review where you both chuckled about B. Smith's delivery "I love his patter... just send it to me - send it to me now..." at 5:50 into the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTicbzNk1Rw

Now compare this with Craig's new "Love Cards" performance in the WPR this week.

Amazingly, Craig repeated the exact same lines "just send it to me now" to the young ladies at the table at 19:10 and again (send it to me!) just a few seconds later.

Same lines - different products. I guess it's a different take when it's you own product huh?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
I like Function(9) and Calen Morelli a lot, but I don't see why it deserves full mark... you guys' review about this DVD is exaggerative...
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 11:02, saysold1 wrote:
Great show again guy BUT I noticed somthing kinda funny that is especially topical right now.

Lets go back for a moement to your scathing criticism of Psypher from 10/20/2010 and listen again to the review where you both chuckled about B. Smith's delivery "I love his patter... just send it to me - send it to me now..." at 5:50 into the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTicbzNk1Rw

Now compare this with Craig's new "Love Cards" performance in the WPR this week.

Amazingly, Craig repeated the exact same lines "just send it to me now" to the young ladies at the table at 19:10 and again (send it to me!) just a few seconds later.

Same lines - different products. I guess it's a different take when it's you own product huh?


We had such a laugh filming this for the trailer and let’s just say, don’t be surprised if it makes it into a later show.
If there is one thing I know for sure about working with Dave and Craig is that they are thinking weeks ahead.
Next month’s Genii Ad is a prime example. 
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2443 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Shouldn't "Love cards" have come out BEFORE 14th Feb? Smile

Missed a big selling point there!

And how much will be the retail cost to "just send it to me" Smile
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Love the show, as usual....but I sure wish you would clue us in on the prices. Any plans on adding that?
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
The excessive praise for Function 9 was a little hard to watch but other than that good show. I own Function 9 and it is good, but it's definitely not "we worship you" good.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Can't agree more with Craig and Dave. I have liked Calens stuff since he brought out Steal. Have purchased everything since and have not been dissappointed one bit. I don't use all of them but I like his thinking alot. Very Creative!! And it looks like Craig is going to be getting a lot of my money this year too....lol!!

Poof!

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 11:02, saysold1 wrote:
Great show again guy BUT I noticed somthing kinda funny that is especially topical right now.

Lets go back for a moement to your scathing criticism of Psypher from 10/20/2010 and listen again to the review where you both chuckled about B. Smith's delivery "I love his patter... just send it to me - send it to me now..." at 5:50 into the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTicbzNk1Rw

Now compare this with Craig's new "Love Cards" performance in the WPR this week.

Amazingly, Craig repeated the exact same lines "just send it to me now" to the young ladies at the table at 19:10 and again (send it to me!) just a few seconds later.

Same lines - different products. I guess it's a different take when it's you own product huh?


Glad you mentioned this. Just in time for the review of the WPR that Psypher is in on that will be on youtube. Its chock full of contradictions and misinformation. Uploading now, I'll post the link as soon as its available.
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 19:47, bsmith wrote:

Glad you mentioned this. Just in time for the review of the WPR that Psypher is in on that will be on youtube. Its chock full of contradictions and misinformation. Uploading now, I'll post the link as soon as its available.


Here's the link B Smith is talking about:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=60

Scroll down and he shares his feelings with us.

Thanks B Smith!
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 20:13, Dr. Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 19:47, bsmith wrote:

Glad you mentioned this. Just in time for the review of the WPR that Psypher is in on that will be on youtube. Its chock full of contradictions and misinformation. Uploading now, I'll post the link as soon as its available.


Here's the link B Smith is talking about:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=60

Scroll down and he shares his feelings with us.

Thanks B Smith!


Oh I get it. You're trying to bring something up between JM and myself from a year ago that's since been resolved. It's really relevant too! Hope that works out for you!

Thanks Dr Magic!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I've met B Smith and I've been a fan of JM for a while now, and I actually think a lot of JM and B Smith's comments made sense. I do like the Wizard Product review, but they had valid arguments.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » Wizard Product Review - Function 9, Extreme Snowstorm and Blackpool Releases (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL