The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Axel Hecklau Cue Control System (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JimmyH
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of JimmyH
Just posted a for sale topic in the books and stage magic section in regards to Axel Hecklau's Cue control System. let me know if you are interested

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=78&0

Jimmy
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Jimmy, I sent you a PM

Thanks for the information.

Buzz
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Heads up: I have a complete Cue Control package for sale (including the book and all the tech gadgetry) in the Stage Magic section --

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=79&1

Thanks,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hey guys,

May I ask you how much did you spend to get Axel Hecklau's "Cue Control" operational (booklet, tech & electronic "gadgetry", I-phone etc...) ?

I would be aswell interested to find out why are you selling it, since I'm interested to get everything for my one-man show, but if it isn't working as told...

I did send a mail to Axel Hecklau a few months ago, but unfortunatly I never got a reply.

If needed please feel free to PM.

Thank you very much in advance for your informations.

Oliver.
limkris
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
166 Posts

Profile of limkris
You do not need a Iphone for this - you do need a older version of the ipod - it does not work with the recent versions
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I paid $25 OR $30 for the booklet. You will also need to by a signal converter from radio shack as well as a wireless microphone system. I paid about $225 for one that works fine for my application. I see no reason why an Iphone would not work, but you can obtain an old Ipod that is smaller and can be devoted to this use for relatively cheap price, and it is smaller than an Iphone to carry. I too am interested in why others are selling theirs. Obviously the booklet can be sold once one creates their own, but to sell the unit itself suggests another system is a better fit for their use.
limkris
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
166 Posts

Profile of limkris
You need a MP3 player with a switch forward button to press on.
The Iphone does not have such a button.
This option is necessary if you want to start or stop the music without apparantly pushing a button.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
In order for me to adequately refute the above post, I would need to get futher into the process than I wish to because this is a creative process that I believe Axel is still selling and owns the rights to. That being said though, I know that you do not need to rely on the switch forward button to press on, all you would need is a 1/8" jack port to successfully utilize his method.
brad-montgomery
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of brad-montgomery
Neil...that link is broken. Would you be willing to resend it or contact me directly at brad AT Bradmontgomery.com ?

Thanks!
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
So it is. Here's a new link:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&0

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-02-28 11:55, brad-montgomery wrote:
Neil...that link is broken. Would you be willing to resend it or contact me directly at brad AT Bradmontgomery.com ?

Thanks!

The link is not broken, you need 50 posts to be able to few this forum.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Axel Hecklau Cue Control System (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL