The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Workers of the week (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
Hi Craig, hello David,

can't you extract the workers of the week from every episode?
So one can just browse these?
Or even a list with a backlink to the appropriate review would be fine.

If that exists already, then please accept my apologies.
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
Also, the tricks and DVDs to avoid at all costs. I love your reviews... no sugar coating, just honest opinions.
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Great idea, cardmaker. Extract all the WOTW and award a "worker of the year for 2010" from them.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
Unfortunately they seem not to be interested in establishing this.
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On 2011-03-01 08:30, CardMaker wrote:
Unfortunately they seem not to be interested in establishing this.

To be fair CardMaker, it could be a time issue, what with making the WPR, running a business and performing...

I would like to see it as well, but perhaps we should be realistic of how much the guys can do without cloning themselves!

Charlie
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi Cardmaker, I got your pm and I think it's a great idea. It's also something Dave and I would love to work towards. The problem at the moment is time constraints! I'm currently trying to tie Dave to the desk so he can update Wizardfx.tv. The show takes about 2 days to film and edit not counting how long we take to watch the products and try out the ideas! Plus we are trying to perform full time and there is WMS to think of!

I know we would both like to do this and I imagine it will be sorted sooner than later. Also thanks for the idea - sorry it has taken me so long to reply.

Craig
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
As hard it is for me to even watch half the DVD's I buy, I'm amazed that you guys can put this out weekly. Saying that, I really, really hope you're able to keep it up!

You guys are amazing!
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Holy Garrett Thomas - that three card monte he did on this week's show was spectacular.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Amazing Samdini
View Profile
New user
Playa Vista CA
66 Posts

Profile of Amazing Samdini
The three card monte effect seemed awfully transparent to me. Was it mentioned that you can't examine the cards? The good news is it's easy to perform. Just one opinion.
Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
In over 4 million i've made
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
Quote:
On 2011-03-09 20:31, Amazing Samdini wrote:
The three card monte effect seemed awfully transparent to me. Was it mentioned that you can't examine the cards? The good news is it's easy to perform. Just one opinion.

I think that any 'non-magician' would be blown away by this. that's what it comes down to I believe.
Stapper
View Profile
New user
the netherlands
91 Posts

Profile of Stapper
@ Cardmaker, you see, it is a matter of time. They spend time to help us, to prevend spending money on awfull 'trash of the week'.
Well, that said, is it possible for us, to make the list for them? So they can keep going!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Workers of the week (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL