The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Match Pull (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Hey guys, I have been selling my match pulls since 1974, for the same price as in 74. Mine are the ones still used by Lance Burton, and Jeff McBride, and David Copperfield. These guys did National TV shows and Lance had six lights in a row on his live tonight show shot.
---------
Dependelite match pulls are still selling, I list them on ebay now and then and on my web site http://www.tricks.ws
-----------
These little clips are made from extremely strong spring clips that hold the matchhead against the striker in a death grip. The routines I use also include flaming coins, match to flower holder and light. The trick sold 45,000 pieces from 1974 to 1979. (the original source for the clips dried up). I put them back on the market a few years later.
--------
carried by distributors Tannens, magic City, robbins, Morris costume, [plus hundreds of retail shops. If I advertised them, you wouldn't be having this discussion.
-ian

Retial $3 each, 2/$5, 4/$10 and sometimes combo deals on ebay.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I went to safeway, purchased regular BBQ matches (NOT strike anywheres) and used the old rubberband and safety pin method (with a greed BRITES band) and they have worked 100% of the time, perfectly, and beautifully. (And each box has TWO strips one on each side).
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Match Pull (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL