The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » L+L Dan Fleishman DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Does anyone have any information about this? It was taped about a year ago (there are photos from the shoot in the current catalog) and I haven't heard a thing about it.

L+L weren't any help when I asked them.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It takes a while to get from shooting through editing and post-production to the point where you can actually sell the DVD. It should be out in the next couple of months.

Dan is a good friend of mine. I had the pleasure of booking a lecture tour for him and spending a couple of weeks on the road with him a couple of years back. He is an outstanding magician and he works a LOT for "real people." His card work is primo and his coin work is world class--he's another greatly underrated guy in the magic world. I haven't seen any of this footage, but I've seen Dan live. He absolutely knocks the socks off the laymen, and he consistently blew away rooms full of very knowledgable magicians. So even without having seen them yet, I can heartily recommend his DVDs, because I know Dan, I know his stuff, and I know good magic.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
KYTerry
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of KYTerry
Dan lectured in Jax, Fl a few years back and I agree with Scott - Dan is a great person first and killer magician second.

I actually was in Daytona Magic shop on Saturday morning and Dan came in. He proceeded to run through his lecture for me right there. Said he would be in Jax that night and said I should come out for it. I'm glad I did.

His material is workers only with no fluff.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
580 Posts

Profile of Nick23
I'm still waiting for the new David Regal DVD's to come out... apparently they were filmed over a year ago too. I remember reading a post from Mr Regal here on the Café about it, and even he said he didn't know when they are going to be released.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I think at least part of the lag with these new projects is the plethora of Videonics videos they're rereleasing and all the book reprints they're doing. Lots of irons in the fire...

Ok, I've heard it through the grapevine that the Fleshman project has been put on hold, and may not be released at all. I cannot verify or refute this information, just something an anonymous source passed on to me. Perhaps only Lou Falanga can answer for sure at this point. If the videos don't come out, I think it will be a crying shame.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » L+L Dan Fleishman DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL