The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New to hypnosis, my instructional journey (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
jacon
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jacon
All right, I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this but I have just had my first experience with hypnosis. And I was the hypnotist Smile
For the last two days I have been studying, reading and watching everything I could related to hypnosis and I decided to actually try it with someone. I was able to do the Eye Lock with my grandfather who was at my house a couple days ago but didn't do anything further than that.
So, a few minutes ago I decided to try it with my girlfriend. First I did the finger magnet as a game, then, a bit afterwards I did the arm magnets and handshake induced her into hypnosis. And from there, as slowly as it went, I was able to stick her hand to her forehead.I must admit that I am feeling like THE hypnotist right now hahaha.

On an interesting note, when I told her that her hand was stuck to her forehead I used the image of two magnets. When she tried to take her hand off her head, a magnet like effect happened, she was able to move it slightly but her hand came right back to her forehead, like when two magnets are being held apart and you can feel the magnetic field. I found that to be extremely interesting.

So, for now that is it, in a couple of hours I will try to do it with a friend of mine, so I am extremely excited.
Sorry if I mispelled something or if the text is difficult to understand, english is not my main language but I am working on it Smile.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
Smile sounds like great results for your first attempt Smile Smile
Well done. Smile

Your english is excellent by the way.
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New to hypnosis, my instructional journey (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL