The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » WPR vs. DTCM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 13:28, Andi Peters wrote:
Guys,

GUY PORTLOCK

He's going to be taking over the UK'.

Andi, the above is what happens when you fail to quote people correctly by editing out words and or sentences from their original post.

Stirring it up by quoting people out of context is not clever. However the above is my example of your game playing.
Jim

:stircoffee:
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 14:45, Andi Peters wrote:
more people need to thank me for bringing Guy to the attention of the magic community.

endless fun

Jim

:rotf: Smile
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Guy didn't even mention Justin Miller or B Smith. How can his reviews be trusted?
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2011-02-26 07:40, Jaz2005 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 14:45, Andi Peters wrote:
more people need to thank me for bringing Guy to the attention of the magic community.

endless fun

Jim

:rotf: Smile

Rather than make fun of me you should be thanking me for continuing to keep discussion about WPR (and its competitors) ongoing.

After all, let's not forget WPR is a social media marketing exercise with the objective to engage current and potential customers with the worldmagicshop.com brand.

Have you read CRM at the speed of light? http://www.amazon.com/CRM-Speed-Light-Fo......_sim_b_1

It will provide you with ideas of how to gain even more momentum off the back of your efforts so far.

The advice I offer here is free, normally I charge Smile
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Quote:
On 2011-02-26 08:04, Andi Peters wrote:
more people need to thank me for continuing to keep discussion about WPR (and its competitors) ongoing. at the speed of light?
let's not forget I normally I charge Smile

You miss the point Andi this forum is headed "The Wizard Product Review by Craig Petty and David Penn" The sub threads are not meant as promotional tools for DTCM TV or Guy Portlock. Really strange how following your post of a link to one of his video reviews, the views number for that clip have shot up from the usually low hundreds to the now low thousands. This is really on the back of the Wizard Product Review and people from this forum clicking the link to see what you were on about. It has done absolutely nothing to forward the Wizard Product Review.

Therefore please don't pretend that you are trying to promote our show when it is clear that your promotion efforts are soley to benefit DTCM TV. I have great respect for Mike at DTCM but I have no respect for you trying to stir things up by quoting Craig out of Context.

Jim
:clownonball: Smile
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
As I say, read the book I mentioned and you'll see how and why you benefit from these ongoing discussions.
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Thanks Andi
Hope you enjoyed my little bit of Saturday afternoon fun. It help break up the weekend.
Jim
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Well I don't see that Craig & David have any thing to worry about - couldn't watch 30 min. of that !!
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Looks like Craig and David win.

Unlucky Guy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » WPR vs. DTCM (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL