The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Request: Outlaw Sniper Pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Can someone review or point me to a reviews of this product? http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the-......pad.html Thanks.
macc
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of macc
This thread has a few reviews:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

cheers,
macc
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2619 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Is there anyone who ISN'T selling yet another ID? I'd be curious to know how this one differs from or compares with Robert Smith's "Psypher." From the video at the link in the foregoing post it looks remarkably similar.

Would anyone who has the "Sniper Pad" or, better yet, both the "Sniper" and "Psypher" pads, like to comment (either here or to "Inner Thoughts" or by PM)?
Dick Christian
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 17:02, Dick Christian wrote:
Is there anyone who ISN'T selling yet another ID? I'd be curious to know how this one differs from or compares with Robert Smith's "Psypher." From the video at the link in the foregoing post it looks remarkably similar.

Would anyone who has the "Sniper Pad" or, better yet, both the "Sniper" and "Psypher" pads, like to comment (either here or to "Inner Thoughts" or by PM)?

FYI Al has been selling the Sniper Pad almost 2 years. I started hosting it for him about a year and a half ago. Smile

Riggs is the King of pads Smile, but Sniper is very good.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Request: Outlaw Sniper Pad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL