The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Lapland Revenge ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Those of us in the UK who got ripped off by these thieving gits can now have the last laugh.

Today these scumbags faced up to their crimes in the dock at Bristol Courts. Having lost thousands of pounds in wages and even more in stock purchase I am still paying the penalty of this scam and will be for a while longer yet.

Now they have returned to the UK it will only be a matter of time before they hit the streets again and when they do there will be a long Q of showmen wairing to deal out their own kind of justice themselves !!!

Looks like Xmas has come early this year.

Ken.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5109 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It's not my personal experience, but I've heard that a lump of coal in a stocking is a good head-denter.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Michael K
View Profile
Loyal user
Hazleton, PA
251 Posts

Profile of Michael K
If you need some anthracite coal (which is the hardest type of coal) just let me know and I can mail you a large chunk. My hometown has a long history of hard coal mining and along with it a lots of justice stories.

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Lapland Revenge ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL