The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lawrens Godon - Moneypulation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1076 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
@Shakey : You're correct, you may have reach the intermediate to advanced stage in your coin magic to fully enjoy practicing what I explain in Moneypulation vol.1...But I believe you can enjoy it watching how one contructs a visual toutine, as well as how to combine techniques to achieve clean and direct magic.

@borderjs : Most of the routines are fitted with sound illustration, something I enjoyed experimenting with...but I promise, the music in Moneypulation Vol.2 will be more soft, even more romantic ^^

Thank you for your interest,

Lawrens
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Well done!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Really can't wait until this comes out.l I mastered A.V.A finally, Thanks lawren for creating such a nice routine!
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1076 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hi,

Thanks to Bill Wells, Vanni Pulé and Sammy Smith, Moneypulation Vol.1 gets a great review in the Volume 92, number 6 - June 2012 issue of the Linking Ring magazine !

"In the great wash of regurgitated methods and variations on existing themes that seem to flood the magic market, there is an all too seldom, but sometimes bright flash of brilliance that revives, motivates, and inspires us to move our art forward (...)"

Read the full review here : http://bit.ly/POoXuH

Have a great day !
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1076 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hi !

Dr. J. M. Ayala de Cedoz writes a lenghty review of Moneypulation Vol.1 fo My Lovely Assistant !

Read it here : http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/3186

Thank you Joaquin !

http://bit.ly/Rynzfd
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1683 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Lawrens, Just picked this up. Lots of cool stuff on this DVD. Looking forward to vol 2.

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1076 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
@mystre71
I'm happy to know you like this work !
Vol.2 is being developed right now and will be filmed in 2013 for sure...
Thank you for your interest,

Lawrens
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
You are more than welcome Lawrens! Keep up the fantastic work!

For the rest of the Moneypulation fans, if you love Volume 1, we have a LOT to look forward to in Volume 2 which is sure to be just as much a hit as its predecessor!
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1076 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hi,

Yet another 4-star review for Moneypulation Vol.1 :
(...) "This is some of the most stylized and theatrical coin magic I have ever seen." (...)
Thank you James Sanden !

Read the full review here : http://bit.ly/PDCenJ

All the best,

Lawrens
jedoonatmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
FL/residing temp. TX
228 Posts

Profile of jedoonatmagic
Lawrens, know that you're DVD is on my 'DVD to get real soon list.' Smile Can't wait to get it and work on it. I'm sure that there will be some ideas of yours that will spark some new magic for me.

TJ
One for the money...., 2 for a pass..., 3 for a Fly..., and 4 for matrix!
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
699 Posts

Profile of cperkins
This an amazing DVD with tons of creative sleights and routines. Laurens is a master coin magician in addition to his other talents on stage.

chuck
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1076 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
@TJ Let me know how about that !

@Chuck Thank you sir !
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
312 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Good job Lawrens.
Keep the magic with you.
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Lawrens, I hope you respect me as a coin magician. Youre one of my idols, my dream, I want to be as good as you one day! Your friend. Thanks for praising monster, I enjoyed working on it. . I've mastered nude in it. Sadly, few know of pontas apperance of ponta, and his trick. Thanks buddy. Fish/kevin
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
312 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Hi fellows,

For those of you who speak French, you might want to enjoy some time spent with Mr Lawrens Godon about coins and what's to come with his work.

For those of you who don't speak French, you light as well enjoy the exclusive routine he offered at the end of the footage.

Enjoy !

C&C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq-iRP-6RAA

facebook.com/magigazine
youtube.com/magigazine
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Dear my friend Lawrens Godon,

How do you get into the DBTP (Back thumb palm) without any movement? I can do it very smoothly, and very fast, as demonstrated in my video which you've seen on youtube, A.V.A I will post a link of it for you and other magicians who forgot it. And never seen it...it took years. Muscle pass to harada hold..I can do it well now.

Thank you. I just can't do it without any movement. In your latest video on the interview in french, there is absolultely no movement. How do you do it? Is it just practice my friend? You have improved since Moneypulation 1 was released, it is much more fast and no movement AT ALL. Very impressive. beautiful routine. one of the best I've seen, just as good as Ponta the Smith's routines. Beautiful, absolutely incredible. I hope to see Moneypulation Vol.2 come out soon, please let me know when its close to completation! I will buy it directly from you for your own benefit, and even give you extra, for your help with everything you've given me. I really appreciate it. Thank you, kevin.
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
312 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Hi fellows,

For those of you who speak French, you might want to enjoy our reviews of Moneypulation.

For those of you who don't speak French, you might as well enjoy the interview of Lawrens Godon on our channel Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAv0y4iwRu4

Enjoy !

C&C

facebook.com/magigazine
youtube.com/magigazine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lawrens Godon - Moneypulation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL