We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New From Max Krause --- IN TUNE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Hello everyone I want to give you all a heads up on a new effect from Max Krause the creator of Mental Killer and many other great mentalism and magic effects.

I think you’re going to love this one! Max started brain storming this idea with me while he was in the creative process and I have to tell you what he has come up with is so slick so clever I know you’re going to love it. At first I was thinking this was another version of director cut, “which I own and love to perform” however let me tell you this is so much more and totally different.
Here is the blurb from Max's web site. But I have to tell you what you can do with these cards is some very awesome effects the blurb is only a sample!

In Tune!

Here is just one effect you can do with In Tune!
Effect: The performer shows a stack of promotional cards with various music artists written on them and explains that these are all songs from his playlist on his Mp3 player.
He tells the spectators that he is so In Tune with his music that he can tell when somebody is just thinking about one of his artists.
He invites a spectator to look through the stack of cards to see each music artist is different. The spectator is then asked to mix the cards up and one card is chosen and hidden from the performer.
The performer asks the spectator imagine that artist playing in their heads. He concentrates for a moment and pulls out an mp3 player fishing through his playlist. The performer selects one particular song which just happens to be from the music artist the spectator freely selected.

* Can be repeated immediately!
* Spectator can handle the cards freely and shuffle them!
* Multiple routines supplied for many different presentations with and without an mp3 player!
* Lots of audience participation!
* Perfect for Mentalists & Magicians!
* Works in any venue from close up to the largest stage!
* Performance ideas are only limited to your imagination!

The cards supplied are all blank so that you can write in whichever music artists you enjoy. If you prefer everything to be done for you check out the custom version below. You get 32 handmade full color cards plus complete instructions in this and the custom package. If you order the deluxe set it comes with an additional set of 32 cards and some great routines you can do using two sets in addition to the original routines.

In Tune! Custom

With the custom version you choose the music artists you want for your In Tune set and a special set with album covers already printed on that is made specifically for you. This is great for those who want a completely straight out of the box commercial package. Take a look at the pictures to see what one of the cards looks like with the album cover on it. If you order the deluxe set it comes with an additional set of 32 cards and some great routines you can do using two sets in addition to the original routines.

In Tune! For Keith Fields Human Xylophone

When I first saw Keith Fields “Human Xylophone” I knew it was something special. I immediately came up with a really fun, practical and ultimately deceptive presentation to make not only a fun experience for the audience but a magical one as well. Here is the basic effect:

The performer has 8 audience members each take a bell and a wooden spoon to create a human xylophone on stage. After some byplay they are all lined up so they are in scale. The performer introduces a stack of cards to another spectator in the audience and that spectator is asked to choose a card and remember the song on the other side but to keep it hidden from the performer. The perform then has the spectator replace the card back into the stack and mix them all up.

The performer picks up a song book and asks the spectator to concentrate on the song they heard and as a matter of fact try and play it in their mind and the performer is going to try and tune in to their thoughts. After a few moments the performer decides on a song and begins tapping the spectators holding the bells on the shoulder and the song the spectator freely choose is revealed by the human xylophone! Entertaining and Amazing!

Comes complete with custom cards, songbook and complete instructions.

http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id......ct_id=25

Check it out!! Get with Max on Skype and get a live demo today!
Can’t wait for the reviews.

--Floyd
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
lil_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of lil_magic
I love mixing magic and music together and this is one I am picking up and I really like the fact that you can customize your own cards. another good one from max!
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
I really like what Max Krause did with Mental Killer (I actually said that was my BEST purchase of the year 2010).

Having been a fan of iDeck by Noel Qualter however, I do not see ANYTHING Max is bringing to the table here though. iDeck's song revelation is much more powerful, cards are excellent quality, and most importantly the performer plays the SONG that someone is thinking of, not the BAND...

I really wished Max came up with something really new, like he did with MK. This is not the case, far from it. For anyone interested in this, check out iDeck.
Mind over Magic
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Mind over Magic
What I really like about this is that you're not limited to just playing the song thought of by the spectator, which you can definitely do with this (Custom made cards). You can do a design duplication or a straight forward mind reading effect. Many possibilities.

It's deviously simple, which leaves much freedom in presentation. The method is very clever.

I love it.

Sid.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Brian,
Never thought of IDeck,, but I did do some research just now to see why you are so strong about it. First after reading some here on the Café there seems to be an issue with on and off with that device, loudness and other issues. However some seem to really like it and use it.
Your comment wishing that Max came up with something new had me confused. Max I feel has come up with a very clever system that will allow you to do many different effects with the same cards. The system (Cards)are simple to use, (Much simpler then the memory work with director cut, and that's not much) requires no batters and are built to last. As I said you can do many different effects with the same cards.

How about scheduling a skype demo with Max and see what you think

-- Floyd

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3061 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
The only comparison between this and iDeck is that they both have a music theme. Otherwise they share little in common.
Max has come up with a very clever system here, and the description provided only offers the 'tip of the iceberg' in terms of potential applications.
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Being an owner of IN TUNE and ideck I can tell you that they are totally different! With ideck you need to f*&R#$ the song while with IN TUNE------> YOU DO NOT!(but you can if you wish, you could even stack the deck). The method is way more organic with IN TUNE since the spectator can actually choose any card because there is no f*&$#. In fact you don't even have to use music for the reveal, since your not limited to a selection such as with ideck. With IN TUNE you can tailor the effect to your skill level.

@BrainMagos...... I don't understand how you could even have an opinion on this effect when I'm pretty sure you have never seen it.

I will say this.... IN TUNE is a winner in my book! There are so many applications that can be used with this effect it's CRAZY!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Floyd,

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback regarding In Tune! I have been having a lot of fun performing this and it leaves the spectators speechless. Smile

lil_magic,

Thank you for taking the time to come on Skype and check it out. You will definitely have a blast with this and I look forward to seeing where you can take it.

Brain,

Thank you for the Best Purchase rating for Mental Killer. I really appreciate that.

In regards to In Tune!, your assumption that I have not come with anything new couldn't be further from the truth. My goal was to create a tool that performers could make their own. Use it repeatedly without having to worry about getting "caught", and come up with some unique and topical presentations that the audience can relate to. Too much magic is one dimensional in that you are stuck with what you get. The routine is the routine. If giving you something that you can make your own by having multiple presentational ideas at an extremely reasonable price so that when you perform it the audience gets to learn more about YOU then I would definitely pass this up.

Sid,

I couldn't have said it any better or more succinctly myself! Smile

Eric,

Once again thank you for all the support and I am glad you liked what you saw. I hope it gives you a springboard to what your ultimate goal is!

Jesse,

Thank you for the support as always and all of the feedback you have given me. It is much appreciated and I know you will put In Tune! to very good use.

Back to work filling these orders. Man this is a Ton of work! Smile
Max
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1882 Posts

Profile of Platt
Max showed me these cards on ichat. They look amazing. So refreshing to get away from typical playing card. Also a very nice connection to something nearly everyone in America can relate to: playlists. Looking forward to getting my hands on this one.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
Mind over Magic
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Mind over Magic
The stage cards look amazing. Even more possibilities with these. Love it!

Sid.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
I agree, the stage version looks awesome. Very NICE

shpf100
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of shpf100
Just received In Tune Human Xylophone edition to go w/ the human xylophone I just picked up. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but. It's brilliant-takes something that's fun and different-but lacks magic and makes it a great magic effect too. The cards are beautiful and the book makes adding this to your act a snap. Highly recommended
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Max showed me In Tune at the SAM meeting here in Phoenix tonight - and I was very very impressed!

The quality of these cards is simply off the charts beautiful - wow.

This is one of those packs small plays BIG effects.

I was also surprised at the customization that Max apparently offers with this. As usual, Max is a genius when it comes to creating entertaining miracles...

Overall: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Platt,

Once again, thank you for all the support and the ideas. I look forward to your next release. I know it's going to be sweet! Smile

Sid and Floyd,

Glad you like the stage version as well. It really shows up nice and looks great during performance.

shpf100,

Thank you again for picking this up and I am thrilled that you are going to be able to include it in your show. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that my products are actually being performed and not just sitting in a drawer or on a shelf. To me, that is the biggest compliment of all.

Brent,

Was great to see you at the lecture and I also enjoyed your performance(s) of QB2 Nicely done. I am very happy you enjoyed In Tune! as well. I certainly am having fun performing it.

For the rest of you,

As was mentioned before if anybody wants to see anything I create I am more than happy to show them via skype or ichat. Both of my user names can be found on my contact page on the website. There is still much, much more to come.

Best regards,
Max
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
I bought IN TUNE and am very happy with it. Although the concept of the method is not new, the details of the method and the way it is set up are ingenious! I bought the standard version, so I can change things now and then, but the custom version adds a bit of a different dimension to it. This is something I will be using rather frequently. Several ideas come to mind with it. Highly recommended!
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Looks like something fresh and inviting. Max has some creative mind. On me radar.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Tony,

So happy you are pleased with In Tune! I know you will come up with some fantastic presentations for it.

D,

Thank you for the kind words. I always do my best to make sure what I offer is worthwhile. Smile

Best regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know I just released something for the Multi Dimensional family to work with "Human Xylophone" by Keith Fields called In Tune! "Human Xylophone" Deluxe MD Edition that includes a special new cube as well as all the other necessities you need to perform. You can find out more about it on my site via this link. There is a picture of the new cube there. This takes Keith's comedy effect and turns it into an amazing mystery for any MD owner.

http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id......ct_id=25

Scroll down towards the bottom for details.

If you don't know what Multi Dimensional is you will after you click the following link.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=109&737

Best regards,
Max
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Hi can this used with Classical music?

Thank you.
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Hi Sorry what I should have said can this be used with Classical Composers and classical music in the standard version? The look on the front of the cards is something I have been looking for. Please feel free to drop me a PM.

Many thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New From Max Krause --- IN TUNE (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL