The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busker's Festival (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guptosis
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of guptosis
There's a buskers festival in Ottawa Canada over this long weekend. Is anyone here performing? Just wondering, if you are i'll be there most of the time as a spectator. (I don't do busking)
Vincenzo
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
200 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
There's also one going on in Halifax, Nova Scotia (where I am). Ours lasts a week though.
It's always lots of fun.
-Vincenzo
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
There was one in Chicago, it really sucked.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
When was the one in Chicago? And why did it suck? I would have loved to have seen it for myself, anyway.
Smile
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
The crowds we're, well not crowds! The average audience was 10-15 people. They asigned spots to each performer and you would be doing magic for 10 kids, 3 adults and a guy who wasn't completely there. The mike setup was sucky at best. The tips we're horrible. But besides that, I made a few friends.
itsmagicman
View Profile
New user
CK magic
6 Posts

Profile of itsmagicman
I went to one in Denver, Colorado last year. It was great, I absolutely loved it! Didn't get to go this year though. Smile

Busking is definitely a goal of mine. I think preformers that take a corner on the street at a special event are truly brave people. Its hard to do, So many weird people that could be in the audience.

I've got a gig coming up in September at a local park. Me and my buddy are going to busk the heck out of it! We did it last year and had a great time. Owner asked us back this year. Wish me luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busker's Festival (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL