The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Lightweight Collapsible Table/Stand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

demente42
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
199 Posts

Profile of demente42
After seeing Jonathan Levit perform for our club I asked him about his side table. It was light weight and collapsed quite small for traveling. I've since ordered one and am replacing my old Eureka table base with this. It is reasonably priced and comes with lots of options for changing tops or adding additional side tables. You can check it out at http://www.instand.com/CR3/cr3.html Just something to think about if you are looking to replace your stand/table.
Brandon Smith

Imagine The Impossible
www.MagicForAnyOccasion.com

Creator of Dough or No Dough & Show Me the Bunny.
jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
You will love it.
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
532 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Jonathan Levit is a really good guy...he will try and help anyone out..and he also does amazing website work!...those bases seem quite cool...where can you buy flanges?
demente42
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
199 Posts

Profile of demente42
I believe the flanges are custom to the company. They don't list them for sale on their site but I have an email in to them to find out if they sell them. I'll let you know what I find out.
Brandon Smith

Imagine The Impossible
www.MagicForAnyOccasion.com

Creator of Dough or No Dough & Show Me the Bunny.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Lightweight Collapsible Table/Stand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL