The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Justin Miller and B Smith Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
I fount this on youtube . It looks like Justin Miller and B Smith have changed their mind about Craig Petty .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbucFnhbz4
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Genius Smile
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
ROFLMFAO

Craig
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Nice editing!

99% !
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
I would like that craig and david actually talk about this issue. I usually agree with their reviews and I understand they are opinions but psypher is an amazing tool
Also b. Smith way of performing is the same style as david blaine.. You know the pokerface emotionless stranger
So bashing him because you don't like his style cause he isn't cheesy as paul daniels or whatever your standard for a magician should be is
Quite unfair...
Anyway I love wpr you have saved me a lot of money
Thanks for all your hard work
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-02-26 22:49, alpha alex wrote:
I would like that craig and david actually talk about this issue. I usually agree with their reviews and I understand they are opinions but psypher is an amazing tool
Also b. Smith way of performing is the same style as david blaine.. You know the pokerface emotionless stranger
So bashing him because you don't like his style cause he isn't cheesy as paul daniels or whatever your standard for a magician should be is
Quite unfair...

It was addressed on another thread. It got WAY out of hand, turned into eleven pages, was removed from the site and rightfully so! Please, let's NOT get into that again!
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
359 Posts

Profile of Loopback
Quote:
On 2011-02-26 23:28, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
Quite unfair...

It was addressed on another thread. It got WAY out of hand, turned into eleven pages, was removed from the site and rightfully so! Please, let's NOT get into that again!

AGREED! Please don't let it devolve to that again.
Spader II
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Spader II
Quote:
On 2011-02-27 02:41, Loopback wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-26 23:28, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
Quite unfair...

AGREED! Please don't let it devolve to that again.

WAR!!!!
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Quote:
Quite unfair...

GREAT question. There was a wonderful thread in Latest and Greatest, but it's better suited for this section.
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
What´s the problem of discussing this?
they were selling rizer at blackpool.. were they selling psypher too?
will they keep selling Miller or Smith products or are they off the shelves like Monti´s products?
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 16:40, alpha alex wrote:

will they keep selling Miller or Smith products or are they off the shelves like Monti´s products?

Very easy question to answer:

Here and HERE
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 17:41, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 16:40, alpha alex wrote:

Very easy question to answer:

Here and HERE

Now that was easy wasn't it! Smile
~Yogi Berra~

Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Lol, gaffed!

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
My question was WILL THEY KEEP SELLING?..
not if they are currently selling..
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Hi Guys

Finally we have had a chance to sit down after the craziness of Blackpool and have a look at Justin and b’s video podcasts and responses to our show concerning Rizer and everything else they touched on.

Like we said in the beginning we still are slightly amazed that these two took the time to record these clips and subsequently defend their comments and actions over the last two weeks on the Café.

We would just like to go on record and say that we fully respect Justin and b’s right to express their opinions and it will not taint our view of any future products they release.

We stand by our review but we don’t agree with the way they have conversed with people that didn’t share their opinion. Justin especially has been surprisingly rude on a number of occasions. We think it was a little uncomfortable from the start when they said something similar to ‘These aren’t just our opinions, these are facts!’ This is a strange statement to make when trying to put your own views forward.

We could go on but let’s not. There are too many good and positive things to talk about without wasting any more time on this. As we said, we still fully respect their creative talent even if other aspects of their personality and professionalism seems to offended people recently.

All the best

Dave & Craig
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
I think that´s enought.. thanks for explaining WPR position.
:)

see?? all the people against asking.. IT WASNT THAT HARD. next time stay away if you don't like to play.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Glad we could clear things up!

Craig
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Three Cheers....

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
And a resounding.....AMEN !
~Yogi Berra~

rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Well, that wasn't 'quite' the end of it. There were a couple of funny "Oh, Snap" moments in the latest WPR that had me laughing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Justin Miller and B Smith Interview (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL