We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Be brutal with me! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Don't take my word for it but the UK aren't stupid they know hypnosis is they've been totally saturated with it.

Jack Black used hypnosis but he didn't zap anyone. Many training companies use hypnosis but they don't zap anybody. The minute you start zapping the game is up. Lets just say it might be possible...

So? Doesn't it make more sense to tap into something that's positive and there already? Instead of trying to reverse an association that took generations to form into the collective consciousness of the British public?

The US have a totally different set of associations built into hypnosis. Gaile rides that wave. Over here he would crash on to the rocks. Again that's just my opinion it could be totally wrong. Or even outdated.

Im sure that Pakar said in one of his posts that in his country most don't know what hypnosis is or have seen it. I guess it might make more sense for him to talk in terms of Chi..

I think it was him could've been somone else it was a while back.

Actually I have seen gailie on some of his youtube vids talk openly about his intentions to hypnotise members of the audience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Be brutal with me! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL