The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New book: The World of Children's Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
David Kaye
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
131 Posts

Profile of David Kaye
I wanted to let everyone know that Practical Magic, from England, has just published a great new book of kids magic. In it are 60 different magic routines from magicians from around the world, most of whom you will know. Besides me, there are also Ken Scott, Mike Bent, Jozo Bozo, Paul Daniels, David Ginn, Terry Herbert, John Kimmons, Duane Laflin, Trevor Lewis, Barry Mitchell, and many more.

The best part is that the project is totally for charity. All profits go to a worldwide charity for children. So treat yourself to great magic, and help kids around the world.

The book is available only at Practical Magic. This way all the retail profits go to the charity.

http://www.practical-magic.com/index.php......temid=26
David Kaye / Silly Billy
www.sillymagic.com
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Thank you for this book and for giving back to society. Just ordered 2,

Francis
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
Ohh I am in it as well. that's why they are having trouble closing the covers. lol.
I got mine from Blackpool. It is a fantastic book, with some awsome effects in it.
This is a must for all Kid Show Entertainers.
Get your NOW!!!!
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of dking66
Got mine!
John Breeds
View Profile
Veteran user
England
336 Posts

Profile of John Breeds
Also see MagicCafe postings at http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=17&29

This gives options to peek inside and more details of this book.

John
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
And Practical Magic is just as great, was told by them that they have sent out my books!

Francis
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
terry herbert
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of terry herbert
Do not miss out on this book. In my humble opinion it has to be one of the most comprehensive books written on Children's Magic.
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
I opened the book on Mike Bent's 'A bribe for Santa' - this one routine is worth the price of the book alone!
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
wa-na-be
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of wa-na-be
Is this going to be coming to any shops in the United States?
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
For us Americans, the price is a bit steep with the currency conversion. But the quality and quantity of children's magicians who contributed makes it too good to pass up. I just ordered a copy.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Totally honored to ask to be apart of this amazing book. I have seen the early parts of the book but looking forward to seeing the final.

Ken
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
400 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I just orders my book today. Thanks for the heads up David. I'm assuming your Silly Billy aka David Kaye. I'm sure everyone here knows how amazing your childrens performing book is. It's one of my favorite top shelve books, "Seriously Silly" by David Kaye. A must own book!
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
David Kaye
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
131 Posts

Profile of David Kaye
Thank you. Glad you like Seriously Silly. Yes, that's me. David Kaye = Silly Billy

And I am glad people are ordering this new book. It's full of great, professional routines.

It wont be available from any US dealer or anyone other than Practical Magic. This is to make sure the profits from the book go to the charity. It is not a "practical" a method of distribution, but it makes sense as far as getting the money to charity.
David Kaye / Silly Billy
www.sillymagic.com
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
400 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Also David thank you for making the Clown Summit an awesome experience with your interview on clowning. I hope you will share more of your wisdom on childrens entertainment here on the magic Café. You should be a VIP here not just a new user. Your contribution to the magic and clowning community has been influential on many of us, including myself. Thanks again for sharing.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Julie Carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
Watford
139 Posts

Profile of Julie Carpenter
David - You missed a name off - Little me!!
It really is a great book, and all in a good cause
Mando
View Profile
Regular user
Queens, New York
189 Posts

Profile of Mando
Just ordered mine! looks great, and I agree Julie all in a good cause!
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Got mine and am now starting to make the tricks ... and writing my own patter to fit my personality.
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of kenscott
I just got my copy today and already see two things that I like a lot and I just flipping through the pages.

Great book!
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Just got mine today. Off to read it in the bath. (Too much information?)
half-beard
View Profile
New user
Mexico
8 Posts

Profile of half-beard
I am so anxious to get my copy, I am pretty sure I can add something for my show, if at least I get one triggering idea 30£ is a bargain, and at he same time helping a kids charity!
Joaquín Kotkin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New book: The World of Children's Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL