The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » TA Pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Knoxville,TN
71 Posts

Profile of Geoff Pfeiffer
I’ve recently been toying around with Paul Harris’s TA Pen and was wondering if anyone has found other uses or effects for this device other then Paul’s suggestions on DVD# 9?
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Knoxville,TN
71 Posts

So let me rephrase the question, does anyone use the TA pen and if so do you use any of the nine effects described on Paul’s DVD? I really like the affect “Short Term Memory” where a spectator is made to forget one of several shapes draw on the back of a dollar bill. This is really a good piece of magic that leaves your spectator thinking!
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Hi Geoff,

I actually perform Short Term Memory with the TA Pen. I have done it several times. The problem is that it is not a visual effect but you are right. It gets them thinking. I was going to use some of the other effects but most of them put too much heat on the pen. Short Term Memory is perfect because the pen is just a useless prop. I always leave the pen on the table after the trick and no one has yet to pick it up and examine it.
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Knoxville,TN
71 Posts

Thanks for the feed back Steve, glad to hear others enjoy this effect as well. When I first started using the pen I was worried about the noise it made, but found that well placed patter overcomes this problem. Have you explored any additional used for this device?
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
New user
Knoxville,TN
71 Posts

Thought I would pass this older topic around to see if anyone uses the TA pen?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » TA Pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL