We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Vent puppet progress pictures (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Matt_24
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Matt_24
LOVE IT!
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Thanks for your kind words! I've got a long way to go to be the best. Now someone buy a puppet quick so that I'll have money to go to VentHaven.Lol!
I am hoping to finish my Mad Scientist with his sidekick Betty.I still can't figure out how to make it work!
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Frankie,

Your characters are , in a word, outstanding! I LOVE creative, imaginative puppets and their creators!

Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Thank you Mark for your kind words.I am learning more and more about vent and looking forward to Venthaven Convention.
I am hoping to find a montor and step up my figure making skills as well as learning how to be a ventriloquist.I have been a puppeteer for a long time and it's only recently that I've been bitten real hard by the ventbug
Visit my website
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Added some pictures of some soft vent puppets we made recently.
http://frankiemalachi.com/vent-figures/
Visit my website
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Frankie..I am blown away! Your animal characters are outstanding! Love the tocan! How much?

Mark
markwade@kidshowvent.com
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Pm-ed you Mark
Visit my website
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
They are very cool. Can I hve a price list too please?
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Sure Colin.I'll PM-ed you.Each puppet whether hard or soft is seldom duplicated as I do mostly custom.
Visit my website
Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
New Zealand
798 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
I am fortunate to own one of Frankie's amazing marionette puppets. He made me a one off Charlie Chaplin figure that is beyond belief. The quality and mechanics of the puppet are outstanding and I can't wait to see one of the vent figures in person!! Frankie is a artist, not only as a performer but creator.
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://extrememagicmakeover.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Thanks Paul. The next time you come,you can see my vent figures.I am in the midst of designing a mini stool levitation for one of my figure.It's gonna be fun!
Visit my website
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
You're levitating stool???? That's disgusting!

B
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Hahaha! Don't start giving me ideas!
Don't you just love the english language.
Visit my website
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
At last!! I finished my vent figure that I made for myself! I've been delaying finishing it because of so many other things that came my way.Is it ok to post a naked puppet picture?
I also made a monkey puppet.It has two tone fur and is 29 inches in height.Hand goes in by the you know where.I don't know if I want to keep it or sell it.
Btw is it better to have the hand going in through the middle of the back,neck or butt? What is most comfortable?
I find different positions of the hand in the different places of entry to manipulate the puppet yields different results.I personally like manipulating a soft vent puppet through the middle of the back or the neck.What do you think?
Visit my website
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Hmm maybe I should take a better picture of the monkey.
Oh here's the link again
http://frankiemalachi.com/vent-figures/
Visit my website
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
I'd say middle of the back for the best manipulation, if the hole is too high you can't get good nexk movement.
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
Is he soft or hard? Does he have a head-stick or is he operated with the hand? The average access is through the middle of the back for comfort and manipulation, unless you would operate him like a Muppet from below the set. Then through the "butt". Great looking Monkey!!
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Thanks Duane.
I am talking about soft puppets.I see some of them goes through the butt but I find it's not that comfortable if you are doing vent.
I am looking at how to build better puppets.
Visit my website
Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
I think it's relative to the performer, right? If I buy a puppet that is ready-made and the hole is at the bottom. I might not feel comfortable and will adjust my table height to suit the puppet.

If I can make my own puppet, I'll definitely want to tell you where the hole is to be.
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
610 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
I'm in Singapore now, and this morning I had a chance to visit Frankie in his office. Oh boy! What a great collection of puppets/vent figures he has! I was fortunate to see his work and I must say he is truly an amazing talent.

IF YOU'LL HAVE A CHANCE TO VISIT SINGAPORE, MIGHT AS WELL VISIT HIS MINI PUPPET MUSEUM.

Frankie, thanks for warmly receiving me and I had so much fun with our talk! I'll be on your side in all of the puppetry dreams you shared with me. Hoping to work with you again soon, my friend! I will send you our pictures soon.
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Vent puppet progress pictures (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL