The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Remote Viewing by Martin Adams and Nefesch Productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yes indeed, at least he got it.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
And, at least it was expensive!
James
$25 16 pages, some photo cards and a lot of DIY that is notat all what the description said.

"Only uses one envelope" REALLY MARTIN? ONE ENVELOPE?

Quote:
On 2011-08-10 23:18, Decomposed wrote:
Yes indeed, at least he got it.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sorry to hear that James. At least it gave me an idea for creating my own effect.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I am so tired of filling people's Paypal account with money because they lied.

"Only one envelope" BS!

James
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
734 Posts

Profile of roblane
STILL haven't received anything and no response from Martin. Hope I'm not too late to put in a paypal claim!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wonder what post office he uses?
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Hi Guys,

First of all sorry about the late reply I was on holiday without internet connection.

Xiqual: My state is correct you can use one envelope. I offer multiple options for the effect and there is an option where you can perform it with one envelope. You can't say it's not true because it is. If you not like the effect itself for some reason that's a different thing but please don't say I'm lieing cause it's simply not true.

In the advert every simple statement is true. The fact that I offer version with a different method is not means that I lied at all.

Roblane: I sent you an email few minutes ago. We can talk about this on email and if you not satisfied with my email just please accept the content of it as a gift and I will kindly refund you at any time. No problem at all. I hate too if a package is late for any reason but please note after I shipped it I have no control over it at all.

Best,

Martin
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2528 Posts

Profile of brehaut
FYI---I see this is being sold at Penguin Magic for anyone who is concerned about delivery issues.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Penguin magic, cool. Thanks brehaut. Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You mean it "appears" to be one envelope. You cannot show the envelope empty at the end. First thing anyone would think was multiple pictures and they would be right.
James

Quote:
On 2011-08-12 04:31, Martin Adams wrote:
Hi Guys,

First of all sorry about the late reply I was on holiday without internet connection.

Xiqual: My state is correct you can use one envelope. I offer multiple options for the effect and there is an option where you can perform it with one envelope. You can't say it's not true because it is. If you not like the effect itself for some reason that's a different thing but please don't say I'm lieing cause it's simply not true.

In the advert every simple statement is true. The fact that I offer version with a different method is not means that I lied at all.

Roblane: I sent you an email few minutes ago. We can talk about this on email and if you not satisfied with my email just please accept the content of it as a gift and I will kindly refund you at any time. No problem at all. I hate too if a package is late for any reason but please note after I shipped it I have no control over it at all.

Best,

Martin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Remote Viewing by Martin Adams and Nefesch Productions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL