The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mark Mason's new Gravity Flipper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1569 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received my Walking Liberty Gravity Flipper from Mark Mason today.

Best flipper that I have EVER had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will last forever ...

- Steve
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Mark Mason is the only person I go to for custom coin work. I have a Morgan Gravity Flipper with Shell, Come Fly with Me in Morgan Dollars, and a Morgan Karate Coin. All of them are beautifully made and shipped to me extremely fast.

I tried going through Schoolcraft and Lassen. I was told that I was being placed on a list and would need to wait at least 6 months. Never again.

All people should get their custom coins done by Mark Mason. Best customer service in the industry.
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Steveo,

Is the new Gravity Flipper the one that does not require a rubber band? If so, can you perform all regular gravity coin work with this new coin?

Just curious. Thanks!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
The new generation flipper is great. I have a walking liberty version. It's just like a Schoolcraft gravity flipper, and it's wonderful not to have to worry about rubber band breakage.

The only downside is the fact that the edge is open like a Johnson flipper. It's not constructed with a milled edge to look like a regular coin like the Lassen and Schoolcraft coins.

Personally, I think this is a big deal. But, it may be a magician thing.

Robert
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1569 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Hi MagicSteve84,

Yes .. it is the one without a rubber band. I just noticed it has a magnet built into it too. I would imagine it works with
power pack which I am also looking into getting. Robert, looks like a regular coin to me ... maybe he has modified it since you have
purchased yours.

- Steve
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3939 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I agree with Robert. An open edge is not acceptable. Hopefully mark will/has fixed this issue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mark Mason's new Gravity Flipper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL