The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » After touching your junk, TSA now wants to scan and harvest your DNA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-04 23:45, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-03-04 23:20, acesover wrote:
Gdw,

I have to ask why to this. "The "if you've got nothing to hide, what are you worried about" mentality is very flawed. It works just fine if it's something you are only being ASKED to do, but not at all if you are "required" to do it". end quote

Do you have a problem with a birth certificate and a social security number?

Also how does population control enter intothe picture? I am only asking because I do not know.

Absolutely, so long as they are "required." Do you have a choice in the matter of birth certificates and SSNs? I really don't see how people can say that any "social contract" is voluntary when there was no choice in where you were born, nor your registration with the government. That would be the exact opposite of voluntary. If you did not have a say in the matter, how can you be held to such a "contract?"

Any who, as for population control, how would a data base of everyone's DNA, in the hands of the people who license and regulate pretty much everything play into population control? Well I highly doubt there would be any thing so overt as telling people who they can and can not have sex with, there is a hell of a lot more that can be done with such information to, more indirectly, control populations.

Hell, Bill Gates thinks that they could control population with vaccines.

As I stated before, some of you people think people who are pro gun are paranoid. I really think many of you here...lets see how should I put it, aww I got it a few of you here are just plain nuts and like to argaue for agrmement sake even if you do not make any sense.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 00:28, gdw wrote:
How about you first provide justifications for forcing other people to go along with things you "don't mind, so you don't see a problem with them?"

Let me think about that.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Gdw

Seriously, why don't you deal with Canada's problems instead of the U.S.? Or do you feel you do not have any there (Canada)? Really it becomes annoying when someone who has no rational reason for being interested in the U.S. other than to aggrevate its people gets very annoying and you definitely fall into that category. Post about a maple leaf instsead or mounties or Sgt Preston or something else that pertains to Canada. Knock yourself out. I am sure you have opinions about such things...or maybe not. Unless you feel that they have done nothing worth posting about.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Santa and aces. I've had the same questions about Gdw and I asked him that in the police thread a couple of months ago and he refused then to answer the question as he is obviously doing here too. I too think that unless he decides to move to the U.S. and become a legal citizen he should keep quite on the things he really has no clue about that go on here. That doesn't mean that he would even have a clue once he moved here, and became legal but at least then he would have the right to complain even though his thinking would still be very flawed and would never change.
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of McAllisterMagic
No one cares anymore, we're truly a nation of sheep.

Sheep are always led to the slaughter.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 00:55, MagicSanta wrote:
Because a data base to use to properly identify criminals is a good thing both in convicting the guilty but protecting the innocent.

Here, maybe this will help you understand your country and better deal with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi1yhp-_x7A

And what would such a database have to do with the average citizen, and collecting their information?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 12:24, McAllisterMagic wrote:

This coming from someone else that isn't a U.S. citizen.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5016 Posts

Profile of landmark
You're mustn't talk about the sheep if you're not a sheep, got it guys?
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I have no "junk". I have precious, beautiful, wonderful things. But no junk.

Just saying.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Just to be clear...my neighbor carries a gun at all times, he's retired army. He will shoot someone if he feels the need. He also has six pick up trucks, he is a truck nut not a gun nut. If he had one truck and carried six guns he'd be a gun nut. Owning guns is fine with me, it is when people buy one a month that I find it kind of odd. Unless they are cool guns, cool guns don't count toward the nut total.

As for McAllister and Glenn since they don't live here they don't have to worry about being in an US data base. In the scheme of things here in the US neither of you count or even exist.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Santa, the majority of things being done by the american government are also being done, or eventually will be done by the canadian one as well.

I certainly do mention the american government, but I usually address governments in general. So, your constant !@#$%ing about me only complaining about america is bull. Especially if I am commenting in a thread about something in america, started by someone else.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Please capitalize America out of respect, got it Nanuck?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
"out of respect"

Um, in case you didn't get it, that's the entire point. You can't just demand respect.

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
We earned it, now get to your knees and pray to the South.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Lol very true santa. At least not everyone in ol Can a duh thinks like Gdw.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Sure YOU did.

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Well...yes, as a veteran I did, what have you done for your country?
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-03-05 13:53, RS1963 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 12:24, McAllisterMagic wrote:

This coming from someone else that isn't a U.S. citizen.

It's funny though to see how brainwashed Americans are.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You must be kidding...I thought our problem was we were a pack of mavericks?
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Nope I'm not joking. Seems to me USA is no longer
the land of the free. That's simply an illusion,
no one seems to realise your civil rights
and freedoms that have been written
in the Constitution, are now torn.

Even Canada is influenced by the states,
we are like their little brother.

Politics is nothing more then a puppet show anyways.
Should I choose the puppet on the left, or the
puppet on the right.. In reality it's one
person pulling both strings!

Wake up and realise your liberties and civl rights are being
violated.

"I'm Mad As Hell!"

Why wont anyone stand up and question
the system?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » After touching your junk, TSA now wants to scan and harvest your DNA (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL