The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » After touching your junk, TSA now wants to scan and harvest your DNA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Gee...I don't like potato chips nor do I drink a lot of soda, my wife does though. I don't even watch South Park, I did a search on 9/11 Idiots and found a bunch of conspiracy stuff and searched for what I thought best related to you. Here is a cool UFO video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3HhHdcPSZc
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Good post santa
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 21:38, McAllisterMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 13:53, RS1963 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 12:24, McAllisterMagic wrote:
No one cares anymore, we're truly a nation of sheep.

Sheep are always led to the slaughter.

This coming from someone else that isn't a U.S. citizen.

It's funny though to see how brainwashed Americans are.

Are you as dumb as you look?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I can tell you I'm as ugly as I look
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 22:51, RS1963 wrote:

Ha ha I don't mean you I mean McAllisterMagic. Comeon you got to admit he does not look to bright.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 22:43, RS1963 wrote:
No need to I'm very relaxed knowing that I do have a larger mind than you or most on this forum. It helps to be educated. Yes I am saying I'm superior to most.

And yet you seem to have so much trouble with punctuation. This would actually be one of your more well written posts.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of McAllisterMagic
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 22:54, acesover wrote:
Quote:

Ha ha I don't mean you I mean McAllisterMagic. Comeon you got to admit he does not look to bright.

Right, I'm dumb. How about you make your posts Over Aces,
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
Quote:

I know lol. I was just saying Smile
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Your going to believe some boobs video on Y.T.?
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Gdw,

You just don't get the hint. You still hang around.

Isn't there someplace else you can hang out where people share your feelings about the U.S.? Like say North Korea? Try finding someone there to chat with and make friends.

You still have not found anything to talk about in Canada. I looked also and I can understand your dilema. Really not much to talk about is there? I can see why you are bitter. Has to be tough bordering a country as great and influencial as the U.S. and yet you can not even hold a candle to the U.S. in its accomplishments and influence in todays world.

I think you and McAllisterMagic could have some really great chats. Just a thought. You know me always trying to help. Send him a PM and see if you can get together.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 22:57, McAllisterMagic wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Right, I'm dumb. How about you make your posts Over Aces,

Well knowing your shortcomings is a step in the right direction.

Just for the record I did not say you were dumb I just said you don't look to bright. Referring to your Av. can you disagree with that?

I guess your post means something. I just don't know what. Referring to: Right, I'm dumb. How about you make your posts Over Aces end quote

Also in responding to you saying that right you are dumb...well, only you can know that for sure, and who am I to disagree?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have to admit, I still think Glenn is okay. He at least has a sense of humor and isn't a conspiracy nut or a wanna be musical theater actor. Good things.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
That is a very good point santa. Yes Glen has some some well odd ideas but one doesn't have to wonder if he talks to himself while aimlessly roaming the aisles of Wal mart or Moose Jaws R us. That does make him more of a normal person.
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Hey guys I'm just trying to spice up the conversation. Not everyone will agree with me, I just wanted to spark up a good debate. I think it worked?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Yay, I'm more normal!
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16200 Posts

Profile of tommy
Are any of the facts stated in this part of the article in question wrong?

Quote:

GATTACA

Hitler would have loved the DNA scanners for his eugenics programs, of course. It would have provided a simple, "scientific" way to determine who was of Jewish descent and therefore who got loaded up and sent away on the rail cars. Fortunately for the world, Hitler didn't have the technology to conduct DNA searches of people. But Janet Napolitano does! And she's already proved that she will go to great lengths to spy on the American people ("if you see something, say something").

I'll tell you where this is all probably headed, if you're interested to know. Before too much longer, we're going to see calls for global population controls that deny reproduction "rights" to those who don't fit the genetic profiles preferred by world governments. Genetic screening will be used to identify and then sterilize both men and women who don't fit the correct "genetic profile." These sterilizations will be delivered as vaccine shots -- a move that has already been perfectly described by Bill Gates himself, who says that vaccines are the key technology for "population control" and "reducing world population by 10 to 15 percent." (http://www.naturalnews.com/029911_v...)

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in fact, has been hard at work on sterilization technology called "temporary castration" that renders men infertile for six months at a time (http://www.naturalnews.com/028853_u...).

But who should you castrate? It's tough to know. Unless, of course, you have DNA scanners set up at government-run security checkpoints! A "bad" DNA scans earns you a court-mandated sterilization vaccination injection right on the spot. Think that's fiction? They're already using similar tactics to draw blood from drivers at DUI checkpoints.

This whole scenario with the DNA scanners and population control eugenics won't happen right away, of course. It's always step by step... ratcheting up the police state one degree at a time like boiling a live frog. With the recent passenger molestation searches introduced by the TSA, the government was trying to determine just how far they could go without people rioting in response. And it turns out that most people are so brainwashed, so devoid of critical thinking skills, and so ignorant of their own rights and powers that they will do practically anything the government tells them to do. So don't be surprised if coming soon is the government's forced extraction of bodily fluids for DNA scanning.

I suppose the TSA can pull this off while they're reaching down your pants, too, eh?

Author Mike Adams is also the composer of the popular TSA outrage song called "Don't Touch My Junk"
http://www.naturalnews.com/Dont_Tou...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031530_DNA_sc......FpbTUuFL

http://www.naturalnews.com/031530_DNA_scanners_TSA.html

If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2011-03-05 22:35, tommy wrote:
The world has gone to pot since China bought it. As for DNA seed as Raymond Cattell the British US government adviser said “When a country is opening its doors to immigration from diverse countries, it is like a farmer who buys his seeds from different sources by the sack, with sacks of different average quality of contents.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9IWJgZrFo

Disagree with you there, especially the farm analogy. Every farmer knows that hybrids and diversity of species is the key to a long lived farm. Monocultures are notorious for scuking the land dry and eventually dying out.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16200 Posts

Profile of tommy
The point is that eugenicists evidently think of countries as farms and all the elite are well into eugenics. The elite will be in control of the seed and will do with it and the information from it what they please.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 10:54, tommy wrote:
The point is that eugenicists evidently think of countries as farms and all the elite are well into eugenics. The elite will be in control of the seed and will do with it and the information from it what they please.

Okay, got you. Point taken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » After touching your junk, TSA now wants to scan and harvest your DNA (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL