The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jason England Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Just over a year ago, I recorded and episode of The Spirit of Magic podcast with Jason England. Shortly thereafter, I had a hard drive crash and thought that this interview was lost. I've recently recovered this and a few other "lost episodes: and have posted my chat with Jason today. This was recorded shortly after he and Steve Forte completed the new edition of Steve's Gambling Protection System. Enjoy! http://bit.ly/JEngland

Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Did you ever think you'd get to the point with the Newswire where you'd be offering "The Lost Episodes"? Glad you found this, Jason's the real deal and when he talks, I listen.
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Hah! No.. I never did. The one thing that I do like about the kind of interview that I do is that the content is generally "evergreen" and can be listened to and enjoyed even this much after it was recorded without being old or out of date.
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jason England Interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL