The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Production Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have post this a little in another area but it may be of interest to performers looking to produce small animals, such as rabbits, guinea pigs and such. Ken Griffin used to produce a guinea pig for years.

It is very simple and surefire in operation. There is no fumbling as the release is automatic. I don't want to tip too much here but if you know the "Shower of Sweets" gimmick; this is an updated version.

Here is a quick video on You tube that shows it in operation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAmZz3Nv9MM.

Feel free to post any questions or comments or you can write me via regular email.

Richard

I will be making a standard larger livestock bag for bigger critters. I am working on a couple of projects right now that will allow me to come up with a larger standard bag with a heavy release mechanism.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
Richard - when will these be available?
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The regular size is available now. I still have to finalize the larger sized bag design. I am trying to come up with something that hits the middle of the road. Obviously, you need a much bigger bag for goose than a 4 pound rabbit.

I will try to get the website updated this weekend under latest news.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
Price?
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Website is now updated. Look here under the Misc Props...http://www.hughesmagic.com/catalog/misc/props.html.

I would prefer not to post the price here as I do not want to offend the powers that be.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Worth every penny. I have actually touched one,, it is like pure gold. A work of aRT.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Chris,
I got your phone message. I call you when I get the bags in and have chance to look at them.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
I am looking forward.....BIG TIME to the conversation.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I've seen Richard's bags at the International Battle of Magicians and they are very well made and have a catch/release you'll love.

By all means, check it out. Livestock is just one of many production possibilities.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Production Bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL