The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Arm induction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
Ive purchesed zap and the tribly connection...ive been trying to hypnotize everyone for the last few monthes. the one I go with is the arm pull induction. I feel like tha is the best one and most effective. ive done it on TONS of people but ive only had success on two people. the first one it worked on went right udner and was compltly gone. I was able to make her forget her name and the number 6 etc. the second one I couldn't make him do anything but he still went under. the minute I said sleep he would just go down. my question is why is my sucess rate soo low? could it be I'm pulling worng? I piull on peopel and they just get up and laugh as in like woah that felt weird( when I pulled them) any feedback would help, thanks - chris
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Sorry can't help you there Chris as I do not teach any arm pull inductions.

However if you want to talk about your approach, set up and lead into the induction it might help, pull or no pull.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
All of a sudden I see Mindpunishers point....

May I suggest it has nothing to do with the arm pull at all and that you need to go back and start again with more study. Until you 'undrrstand' what hypnosis is (as far as anyone really can of cause) you are not going to get any results.

I suggest you study a few more resources and ideally meet some people who can talk you through demonstrations.

James Brown
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
You could always get the Change Phenomena DVD set from Anthony which will give some good insights from some pro's (and I'm on it too Smile )
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2444 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Well there is good news!

If you have both Zap and the Trilby Connection, then sit down and study The Trilby Connection and donate Zap to your local Charity shop!

Second thoughts, cut out the middle man and just take a blowtorch to Zap in case someone else gets hold of it and can't afford the medical expenses for everyone's dislocated arms!

Can you not see by watching The Trilby connection that it is a process and nothing whatsoever to do with yanking people's arms and screaming at them?
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10195 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
any feedback would help, thanks - chris

I would say stop doing this. Your success rate is so low you will begin to be perceived as unbelievable and will not have or gain their trust or belief.

Why anyone would choose to do this induction is beyond me. Especially if your success rate is so incredibly low - so stop doing it! The other obvious reason it's not working is quite simple - you are not a hypnotist and do not know what you're doing or you wouldn't have to be asking these questions.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
Hang your ZAP xd/dvd up tied to a piece of string - it will scare away pigeons. This is the best use the ZAP course can be put to.

I you have purchased Anthony´s course then study it well. I have not seen it, but am sure that it is infinitely better than the Hong won piece of sh*t which may potentially get you a broken nose.

:)
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Chris wrote, "...the one I go with is the arm pull induction. I feel like tha is the best one and most effective. ive done it on TONS of people but ive only had success on two people." Excuse me, but do you even see the incredible contradiction in your post? How can you say that the "arm pull induction" is the best and most effective when you've done it with "TONS" of people but were only successful on two?

The so-called "arm pull induction" is more accurately termed a "Pattern interrupt induction." It works, and works well, if the person doing it has the faintest idea of what he or she is doing. The pulling of the arm is the least important aspect of the induction (and it certainly doesn't need to end up throwing people to the ground as shown in the ads for Zap).

In order to do it effectively and regularly achieve induction, you have to know what patterns in behavior to look for, when to interrupt them, how to interrupt them, and what to replace them with. From your description, you have not learned any of this. Further, you fall into the process rather than person trap. You consider a practice, an induction, the best and most effective (even though it wasn't effective for you). Among entertainment hypnotists, it's a mere game of numbers. Dismiss those who don't go into hypnosis and keep those who do. In one-on-one situations, such a for a hypnotherapist, the goal is to choose the appropriate induction for the client or even invent one on the spot to meet the client's needs.

How can you learn the proper way to do an effective pattern interrupt induction or learn different inductions so you can choose the best one for a particular person when doing a one-on-one?

Go to an in-person training.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 12:09, dmkraig wrote:

Go to an in-person training.

I followed this advice from dmkraig and it worked wonders.

Heed it. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
The arm pull induction is probably not being performed correctly. In order to get people into a hypnotic state using this method, it requires you jerking their arm so hard, you are now able to hand them back a bloody stump. At first they will be in a state of shock, but, once you yell the command " SLEEP!" in there ear as loud as possible, you will get the desired affect you are looking for. -Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
kasper
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of kasper
The ZAP technique would probably be useful if... you were in a bar fight.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 21:47, kasper wrote:
The ZAP technique would probably be useful if... you were in a bar fight.

Still no. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 21:38, Shane Masters wrote:
The arm pull induction is probably not being performed correctly. In order to get people into a hypnotic state using this method, it requires you jerking their arm so hard, you are now able to hand them back a bloody stump. At first they will be in a state of shock, but, once you yell the command " SLEEP!" in there ear as loud as possible, you will get the desired affect you are looking for. -Shane

And if that doesn't work, you can beat them over their heads with the stump until they either reach a trance state or are unconscious from blood loss.
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
If you want to see the way the arm pull can be done safely and effectively take a look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxwprVrv7......171A4707

Notice the subject is already exhibiting signs of trance before the pull. The pull just tips him over the edge. No need for a volent action, just a gentle, but quick, pattern interrupt.

James Brown
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
And another...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnLb-jmLV8
this one includes a confusion tactic prior to the arm pull
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
James - There is a lot to be learned from watching Brian's videos. Thanks for sharing.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2444 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Quote:
On 2011-03-07 05:42, Zerububle wrote:
And another...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnLb-jmLV8
this one includes a confusion tactic prior to the arm pull

Oh I wouldn' trust that bloke, he nicked my watch! Smile Smile
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
Thanks for the help. I'm alittle confused at one part though. is the reason I am failing because I'm not interupting the pattern right? and even if I did interupt the pattern right isn't there still a good change they wont go under? - thanks chris
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
If you interrupt a pattern a person is open for the insertion of another pattern. If you don't insert another pattern--say, the hypnosis pattern--they'll quickly move back into the pre-interrupted pattern.
kasper
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of kasper
When I first saw this technique (ZAP) I laughed and thought it looked like a martial arts/ aikido type move. Ive given good advice on here and sometimes I post things to be funny (trollish). Its interesting that I get angry when others post comments that are nonsense; and I end up doing the same. Ive seen others even the professionals. I get in those moods and someone here should just give me a good slap in the back of the head. haha slap away.Smile Or give me a ZAP.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Arm induction (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL