The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Recent Info on Tales of Enchantment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Recent Info on Tales of Enchantment

Just a note, that the Limited 100 Signed and Numbered Edition of “Tales of Enchantment” has completely sold out. The paperbound version is, and will remain available. There have been enough requests that the publisher is designing a non-limited non-exclusive hardcover that would not be signed or numbered and would have a different cover appearance.

My book is crammed full (270 pages) of stories, tales, legends, presentations, and solid advice to make the telling of stories in you act stronger and more magical, as well as proven theories on how to create better original material for yourself.

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/csspa......ment.htm

I’ve not seen a bad review on the book anywhere which is great, and several of the review comments will be on the book’s website soon. The first few pages of the book (Robert Neale’s and Kostya Kimlat’s foreword and Introduction are there and the table of contents.)

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/Tales_preview.pdf

I hear there will be a special “free-bee” for those who are on the Leaping Lizards newsletter list soon, so you may want to sign up for their email.

The price is still the same as of today, and I’m always available to answer specific questions. Last month I was invited to do a Workshop based on the book at Magic, Inc. in Chicago, the material was well received and a book signing after the event was very gratifying as quite a few were purchased and now being read and used in the Midwest. The book is available in Europe and Asia as well as here in the U.S.

That’s the update thanks for reading!
May all your stories be magical and entertaining.

Magically,
Walt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Recent Info on Tales of Enchantment (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL