The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brick Pass (Money Back Guarantee) Download (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Hey Guys!

Just thought this was something cool to do for this site! The idea is that you can purchase the download (something that can be learned in 10 other places), and hopefully learn tips, and subtleties that will improve your technique! If you are not satisfied with the download, you can get your money back for it! The first one of these type of downloads is called the Brick Pass, which really is just a jiggle/classic pass with my own ideas and thoughts behind it to make the move look as flawless as possible! Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EDh27Shg......eo_title

This just launched on the new site: http://www.thebluecrown.com

Alex Pandrea^
Kevin Fortin
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Kevin Fortin
Money back or not I think that lesson is a great idea. Ten dollars is cheap to learn someone's tips who has been practicing for some years. Even if the move is a standard, it can't hurt to learn from someone else who's been tickling the pasteboards for a while.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
His pass is sweet and teaching is super detailed. Whether that kind of finesse is teachable learnable is another story.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Alex -

Wow, what a trailer! Your technique is flawless. Talk about a "burnable" pass. Thanks for sharing your tips and insights. There can never be too many pass tutorials - at least those done by people who really know what they're doing.

"In a world of fast food, there's always room for a five-star restaurant."

Thanks,
- Scott
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Kevin Fortin
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Kevin Fortin
It's a Brick
Pass
He's mighty mighty
and he's letting it all hang out
;)
Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
My servante is currently filled with
268 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Ha! Perfect timing.

LAST WEEK I decided that I finally wanted to learn the Pass (something I've been putting off for about a dozen years now).
I looked it up in my classics (Card College being one of my main sources of information) but I wanted something visual for this one.

So thanks! I'm off to download it.
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Quote:
On 2011-03-29 22:16, kfortin wrote:
It's a Brick
Pass
He's mighty mighty
and he's letting it all hang out
;)

LOL! My other favourite...

Gonna be a long night
It's gonna be all right
On the bluff shift
Oh you've found another home
Your card is not alone
On the bluff shift...

:) Smile Smile

Seriously, for $10, I'll give this a punt.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
This is a great download, full of nice tips and fine-tunings for anyone who has struggled to make the jiggle pass invisible. Pandrea emphasizes the importance of minimizing extraneous movement, and the results speak for themselves if you watch the trailer. There are great tips for getting into position from a spread without tipping anything. The position of one key finger is completely different than what I've been doing and practicing, so I'm going to have to adopt a newbie hat again and learn everything from scratch, but that's OK. The end result should be worth the effort. Won't be asking for any money back, despite the generous offer.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
In the process of downloading now! I agree, you can never study the pass in too much depth and this looks like a very worthy addition of my ever expanding library!

I'll post my thoughts after I've had time to spend quality time with Alex's instruction!

MMc
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Hello!

Thanks for the replies guys. I just wanted to pop in and say that if anyone needs any additional help on this I'll be happy to do what I can! I have gotten some emails about extra questions/tips etc. so if anyone has anything further they want to know please don't hesitate to contact me. My direct email (the one I check most often) is ap_magic1@yahoo.com Thanks again everyone, I am very happy with the response so far Smile

Alex^
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
I really would like to buy this download. Unfortunately payment is only possible with a credit card. No PayPal. I am from Germany and we normally don't pay with credit cards here. Bad luck for me at the moment... Smile
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
BigSmile, check you PM Smile
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know The Blue Crown now accepts PayPal because of repeated demand for this service! Hope this helps some people. Thanks!!

Alex^
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
GREAT! It all worked now. Thanks Alex!
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Awesome! Glad to hear it. Wow, there has been a great response after adding PayPal, should have done it sooner I guess. Smile

Alex
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I downloaded this about a week ago and have had some time with Alex's tips and pointers and I must admit they are working well for me!

My CP has pretty much sucked until now but with some of Alex's ideas employed I'm currently feeling pretty enthusiastic about it again!

Thanks for your contributions!

MMc
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Holding the packet with my left pinky and ring is impossible for me.... sigh Smile
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
HelloOo! Smile

Just wanted to let everyone know if you would like to pick up the DVD version of the two money back guarantee downloads on the site they are available over at penguin. We put both the pass and turnover pass in one item with some awesome packaging with excerpts from Erdnase included to help you understand the pass better. Thanks!

Alex^
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
On scale between 1 to 10, as 10 being the hardest, which one is this?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Hey

well I think that depends on what you know already about the pass. If you have been doing the pass for a while, you should pick up these extra tips quickly. The turnover pass on the dvd is easy though. Thanks!

Alex^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brick Pass (Money Back Guarantee) Download (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL