The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coin Waltz by Alex Pandrea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
682 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Quote:
On 2011-04-08 00:32, alex_pandrea wrote:
Iain! Please check your email. You should have an email that will fix the problem. Don't worry, we did not forget about you! Thanks for your patience, and if you have any other problems, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you wish to contact me personally next time you can try alex@thebluecrown.com instead of using the "send us a message" on our page.

Thanks for your response, Alex - though I've still not received an email from you, plus I DID send both emails to alex@thebluecrown.com.

Iain.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Examinability of coin(s) at end?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
This looks terrific and is now on my ever expanding list of effects I'm going to invest in when I've got some money!
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2115 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
The coin at the end (with both signatures/initials) is completely examinable and normal. Since you borrow a coin from your spectator, you give them back the signed one! No muss, no fuss!
Kevin Reylek
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Quote:
On 2011-04-08 12:56, Mercury52 wrote:
The coin at the end (with both signatures/initials) is completely examinable and normal. Since you borrow a coin from your spectator, you give them back the signed one! No muss, no fuss!

That's what's so beautiful about it...2 coins at fingertips...a little tap and you can just drop the double signed coin straight into the specs waiting hands...it's fabulous. No messing around, no fumbling...just a beautiful piece of magic and a souvenir they'll puzzle over...awesome.

Steph
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Coin Waltz was filmed over a year ago, but since it came out I have fell back in love with this effect thanks to all the awesome reviews from everyone. Just to let everyone know, the DVD is available at Ellusionist, or you can still pick up at The Blue Crown as a download also. We just moved our videos to streaming as well as having ALL our videos available for your iPhones iPods iPads, and iWhateverelseyoucanthinkof! Smile thanks everyone!

Alex^
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2366 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
My sleights are not very good with coins, how difficult is it, I know that's a tough question, but any help would be nice, thanks Dave
TTrushin
View Profile
Regular user
USA
188 Posts

Profile of TTrushin
It is extremely easy to do, the gimmick (that you make) does most of the work. Very cool idea, I like it a lot.

It appears to me that the gimmick for Will Tsai's new product, Photoshop, is similar in concept.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Love this one too. But not so much with the gimmick due to the position it ends with. Will Tsai's photo shop looks like a very different product from Murphys' description. TTrushing, If you are talking about the coin vanish, I believe most magician does it the same way throughout history. LoL.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2366 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This is a great effect and I see one for sale here on the Café.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4253 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
This is very very practical and easy to do.

After performing it quite a few times I can say that I"m 100 percent happy with it.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2115 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
The Magic Review Blog just put up a great video review of Coin Waltz. Check it out!

http://olliemealing.blogspot.com

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2115 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hey guys. This just went live at Murphy's, so you'll be able to pick it up from your favorite dealer very soon!

Thanks!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Before I order some of these for my shop, can someone that has this tell me if you can do this without sleeves, a watch, or wrisband? Feel free to PM me to avoid disclosure.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4253 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Pm'ed you
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2115 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hi Mark. I'm sure Blindside will give you good info. You can also feel free to PM me if you have additional questions.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Mmreed, did you get your answer? PM me if anything! thanks

Alex^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coin Waltz by Alex Pandrea (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL