The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » More on THIS model (as opposed to That) version (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
My friend just received Bob Sander’s THIS (Improved) and we had a great time exploring options.

The set is well put together and made to work well and for a good while.

A great feature is that unlike other models the silk is only 5 momme, they are semi-transparent which adds a lot of mystery and deception to the routine.

My colleague also ordered custom colors to match the style of his act.
A bonus is that the instructions can actually be followed and work <grin.>

This is a very smooth, non-body load option for bottle from silks, and best of all the price is very, very reasonable for this many props and good quality.

Magically, Walt
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
I agree with what Walt has mentioned about THIS Improved from Bob Sanders' Dovelite Silk. I own two sets.

I can easily produce five umbrellas and a long, silk streamer from THIS.

I second Walt's enthusiastic recommendation.
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Gentlemen,

I thank you. THIS (Now Improved) has been in my show over thirty years and will remain there. It is very dependable even under conditions with little or no control of environment. I tell people I have produced everything from motor oil to dog food from it for product placement. It is great for awards presentations and even employee bonuses. Audience size is not a factor.

And, it will fit into your shave kit for traveling! It packs small but will produce about a half gallon load.

For color, elegance and deception, it can't be beaten. Yet it is a very well kept secret.

Substitutes miss the mark.

Hint: If you are seeing kids or visiting someone in the hospital or nursing home, use Dollar Tree stuffed animals as your load to give away. They'll remember you forever! Not every magician can produce tigers and elephants.

Thank you again for enjoying magic with THIS (Improved).

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Well, my colleague/friend David has started working with Bob’s “This- Improved” over the last few weeks.

He can’t believe how good it looks when he performs it in the mirror, or that a big fat champagne bottle fits so easily in its place. It’s also so cool that the silk is light enough not to look opaque (unlike “That” that uses heavier material.)

When David ran into a few issues and had questions, Bob was there front and center to provide answers and tips to improve the Improved - THIS. Bob also created a custom set with four silks rather than three, which is really deceptive and works with David’s four-sentence presentation.

That the THIS set was less than half the "That" version makes it even sweeter. So yet another post on this THIS thread, David performs it live for the first time this Wednesday, he’ll report.

Magically, Walt
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Walt,

Thank you for the very kind words about THIS (Improved). It is an amazing bargain. Perhaps raising the price would let people know it is not the knock-off. But I am a firm believer that cost isn't value.

It is a prop I actually use in my shows and I have done so for many years. It is great for product placement, awards presentations, a bottle of wine, a huge production of silk or almost any other cargo up to about 16" high and 2 liters in volume. You can have any colors you want. That really ads to the utility.

Real silk adds elegance and grace not easily available with synthetics or cotton. It is simply more convincing that "there is no place to hide anything here". But it allows us to perform real magic.

We are looking forward to hearing how David uses his.

Thank you again!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

Walt,

Please don't forget us!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Walt,

For the election year are you changing to red, white and blue?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I'm another fan of Bob Sander's, "Improved T.H.I.S." Walt already gave a great description, so I'll just say, "I second what Walt says!"

Regan
Mister Mystery
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Ruppenthal
View Profile
Regular user
I'm busy, so I only have
104 Posts

Profile of Ruppenthal
Bob:
Where does one find your "Improved T.H.I.S."? I've looked on the FAB Magic site and couldn't find it. Sounds like a great effect.
John
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
John, I'm sure Bob will respond to you soon.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
John,

I have sent you an email. (FAB was a good place to look! He must be out.)

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Ruppenthal
View Profile
Regular user
I'm busy, so I only have
104 Posts

Profile of Ruppenthal
Got it. Thanks Bob. I'll contact you soon...
John
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
I absolutely love Bob Sanders Improved T.H.I.S. ! It is so versatile and I have produced a quart of milk, a bottle of wine. stuffed animals and a box of tissues with a major prescription drug logo on it for a Pharmaceutical company's clam bake. I have produced other things as well, but those are the ones that readily come to mind.
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
I would love to get a set of THIS as well.Can I get in touch with you Bob?
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 03:04, maps wrote:
I would love to get a set of THIS as well.Can I get in touch with you Bob?

I sent you a PM with contact information.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Wow! March certainly has blown in like a lion! Repeat customers are ordering multiple sets of THIS (Improved). They either are adding new colors to their shows or know the consequences of the failing US dollar in foreign markets.

Please don't stop!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » More on THIS model (as opposed to That) version (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL