The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What it feels like to be hypnotized (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Did you know that an anagram of your name was "most wet rat"? You really shouid get out of the rain you know but watch for the cat.
tom stewart
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tom stewart
Aw...milkers
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I am beginning to wish you would talk Latin again. I don't understand a bloody word you are saying.
tom stewart
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tom stewart
You shouldnt have gone to an american university then.
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I didn't. I went to a British university. It was called the University of Evil. I have devoted two chapters of my book to it. One chapter is entitled "The University of Evil" and the other has the title "More Evil at the University"

Since I have now discovered that you have the misfortune to be British yourself I shall tell you the name that this university is more commonly known by. It is called Blackpool. A most dreadfully wicked place indeed.
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of hypno_mentalist
Honest 2 god, no kidding here.. MARK lewis has gone NUTS ....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Gone?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Quote:
On 2011-07-08 08:55, hypno_mentalist wrote:
Honest 2 god, no kidding here.. MARK lewis has gone NUTS ....

My boy. There is a thin line between madness and genius. It would behoove you to ignore the madness and pay attention to the genius. You might learn something if you do that. Perhaps we could start with your lack of literacy.

You must use the word "two" instead of the numeral. If you don't know what a "numeral" is then I suggest you ask that Kraig chap who seems to know lots of big words. Furthermore it really doesn't make sense for you to capitalise my first name but not my second.

You really are one of the most illiterate posters on the Magic Café. You really should try to improve yourself dramatically in this department. Once you have managed to do so I shall commence your education on matters pertaining to hypnosis which I actually know rather a lot about.
tom stewart
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tom stewart
Blackpool university offers unaccredited degrees and was set up on the orders of the King of Belgium and what's more is based in Dublin so its not a British University or even a real univeristy, so any one from an American University will have a higher standard of education than you do gump.
hypno_mentalist
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of hypno_mentalist
Woww...!!!... most boring tape ever & 0 charisma.. lol
triadsong
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
170 Posts

Profile of triadsong
So, hypnosis feels like...character assasination and relentless bashing??
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
LOL Smile

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Quote:
On 2011-07-08 09:35, tom stewart wrote:
Blackpool university offers unaccredited degrees and was set up on the orders of the King of Belgium and what's more is based in Dublin so its not a British University or even a real univeristy, so any one from an American University will have a higher standard of education than you do gump.

I haven't the slighest idea what you are talking about, old chap. Blackpool is in Northern England not in Dublin. Mind you I also lived in Dublin for many years and used to sell 400 Svengali decks a day there. It was there that I met two of the three best stage hypnotists that I ever came across.
tom stewart
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tom stewart
Well mark the university registers itself as in Dublin but has recently been licensed by the licensed by the Accreditation Council of Higher Education (ACHE). This all sounds impressive until one learns that ACHE is based in Wallis and Futuna, an island group in the South Pacific. It also has links to the famous Manchester college of professional studies which had to close a few years back when it turned out they were planning a jihad. I have been to Blackpool once and it was terrible, perhaps a few more Svengali packs sold there might make a diffence?
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
I am not quite sure that you are on the same wavelength as me old chap. My definition of a University seems at variance with yours. My campus was the entire town of Blackpool and my professors were thieves and vagabonds.
tom stewart
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tom stewart
I go by the traditional and literal meaning of a university, what's your definition of university?
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Quote:
On 2011-07-08 10:45, triadsong wrote:
So, hypnosis feels like...character assasination and relentless bashing??

It ill behooves you to chatter about assasinating characters. As an American you must know that your government does it all the time. Quite disgraceful if I may say so. As for the bashing I am afraid it has to be relentless otherwise all the big words will overcome us all.
*Mark Lewis*
View Profile
V.I.P.
1325 Posts

Profile of *Mark Lewis*
Quote:
On 2011-07-08 13:25, tom stewart wrote:
I go by the traditional and literal meaning of a university, what's your definition of university?

You must read my wondrous memoirs to fathom it out I am afraid. I wish to inform you that I have written a book called "The Lives of a Showman" and it tells you all about my university there.
SeVryn
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of SeVryn
How far deep into meditation can you go? Can you return to your original essence? Hypnosis and mind commands are not new to the ancient Taoist Masters. The rabbit hole goes deep.

- SeVryn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What it feels like to be hypnotized (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL