We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Viking's Card to Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
I'm asking specifically about the hip-style wallet that Viking Magic sells (NOT the Any Card to Wallet). From the picture of it on the website, it looks like a nice, ordinary sized wallet. However, I don't know how it works or how reliable it is. I want a wallet that I can directly load a card into. Does this fit the bill?
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Can't answer that, but I just purcshased Steve Drawn's Real Mans Wallet and it was just what the doctor ordered.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5842 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I have one that I bought at a magic club auction. It's harder to load because the loader doesn't come above the pocket, but you never have to reset it because the loader remains stationary. If you stuffed something in the bottom of the pocket, so that the wallet would stick out slightly, it would work like a dream!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
You can hang the flap of the wallet outside your pants pocket. It lodas quite easily then!!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Viking's Card to Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL