The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Events in UK in May (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PicToMan
View Profile

Canada
0 Posts

Profile of PicToMan
There aren't regional boards (which would be quite useful in my opinion) that I can browse through, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to be posting, but I'll be in the UK May 11th-22nd (primarily in Scotland), and I was hoping to catch a lecture or show while I was there. Can anyone recommend a place to find information on this? Also, I will be in Wuxi, China (near Shanghai) in July and August and was hoping to catch some magic there too...
thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
For UK-wide information, you may want to try both MagicWeek, a weekly news site that is updated every Saturday, and The Magic Bunny, a UK-based forum. Both give information on events taking place up and down the UK.

My 2 most important questions are:-
1. Whereabouts in Scotland are you going to be? and
2. What sort of magic are you into?

Best wishes

Peter
:)
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Events in UK in May (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL