The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Top 10 tricks for children 7-10 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
What would be the top ten tricks you would include in order to perform the best show you can offer to the children of this age?
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
If I did ten tricks the show would last two hours! Top three would be balloon swallow, thumb tip ribbon vanish, and talking dog.
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Snake basket or Jumbo Sidekick
rabbit appearance
square circle production opener
McCombical deck or similar (I have one with movie cards)
Bill to Lemon
A good themed silk trick
wizardpa
View Profile
Inner circle
The New Orleans area
1011 Posts

Profile of wizardpa
This is a hard age group. Some 9 year old's and the 10 year old's fall into the tricks I perform for the 10-13 year old group. The 7 & 8 year old's and some 9 year old's fall into my younger group. But since you asked about this group, I would perform with my Axtell hands free toucan puppet doing my cardtoon card trick from a stand, and my prediction routine with my puppet which is similar to the mind reading duck. I would also do the needle through balloon, Fraidy cat rabbit, animated card rise, peanut butter and jelly, rainbow rabbit production, rabbit production box, rabbit wringer, and then the circus wagon.
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Thank you, great idea!
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
Julie Carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
Watford
139 Posts

Profile of Julie Carpenter
I like Stratosphere for the older kids - so simple but still magical
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Top 10 tricks for children 7-10 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL